Valentines Day is Coming - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Valentines Day is Coming

Get 5% Back On Rugged Ridge-Omix-ADA-Alloy at ExtremeTerraGibson Exhaust Rebate - ExtremeTerrain!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-03-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
Eshindi
1999 WJ 

Valentines Day is Coming

Other than taking your girl to see the Valentine's day block buster of DeadPool What else are you getting your girl/lady/wife this year?
If your not taking her to see DeadPool use this pic to convince her what type of movie it is

Otherwise for the past 7 or 8 years I have always made my girl a V-Day card. This year we recently bought a JK so I decided to make her a Jeep Card.

It is a french fold so it folds in half twice to make a card. See Here
Along with a custom made Delete plate with License and brake light. Blacked out front fender signal lights and a Small Lift kit all for her new JK.

What you guys doing?

Unread 02-03-2016, 09:53 PM   #2
reflex1
2014 FSJ Cherokee 

She's in Florida and I'm in Arkansas until the week after. I have a bowling tournament that weekend. I'll send her a card.
reflex1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2016, 02:53 AM   #3
ColoradoZJ
1996 ZJ 

I intentionally am staying single
ColoradoZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2016, 05:20 AM   #4
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The idea for a homemade card I've also found to a winner, and fun to do. Every year it does get more difficult to come up with something new... along with our anniversary, her birthday and Christmas. I think Valentines is on the bottom of those events, so no jewelry or big gifts. We go out to dinner all the time, so I generally don't do that. A couple years ago I cooked her a redneck themed dinner with fried spam and a bunch of junk food we never eat, and related decorations too! She liked the effort I put into it and it was fun. My wife is a cool chick and worth it.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport - Build
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer - Build

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #5
Horacio
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I dunno...We've got two kids (11 & 14) and things have been so tight financially that for the past several years we haven't really celebrated Vday. I have some ideas though.....

There are a few places out on the ranch only accessible by Jeep with nice views....I could set up a table and cook up something good. I think my wife would like that....
Horacio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2016, 11:52 AM   #6
Eshindi
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horacio View Post
I dunno...We've got two kids (11 & 14) and things have been so tight financially that for the past several years we haven't really celebrated Vday. I have some ideas though.....

There are a few places out on the ranch only accessible by Jeep with nice views....I could set up a table and cook up something good. I think my wife would like that....
If money is tight make a V-day card. Its always cheaper and have the kids help.
Great idea about going out in the jeep on the ranch. Just stop at Wendy's or Burger King and picnic out in the middle of no where with the Jeep, I know my girl would love that.
Unread Today, 08:29 AM   #7
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

March 14th
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.