V8 Wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > V8 Wrangler

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-28-2001, 06:07 AM   #1
Gper4life

V8 Wrangler

I want to put a v8 in my 89 yj 4.2 but I want to keep it simple. If I go with an amc motor then I don't have to change my tranny or bell housing. I was wondering what a good v8 would be to put in without cutting my motor mounts out. I am looking for a bolt in v8 that won't tear an ax 15 all to pieces. I do some medium off roading and I know that my tranny won't last too much longer anyway(206000 miles). Any suggestions?

89 YJ upgraded with 95 Chevy LT1 small block, NV4500 5spd, tera low 231 SYE, Custom built crossmembers and skids, 2003 Corvette Electron Blue paint, 3 inch custom spring lift with 2 inch shackles, 2 inch body lift, locked 8.8 with discs, 4:10's and 35's, spray lined tub, and a few other unmentionables
Gper4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.