UFO Stories - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > UFO Stories

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-14-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
ixl4

UFO Stories

Since we have the other paranormal thread, how about some UFO stories?

I investigate ufo sightings for MUFON. Although originally when starting out, i'd look at lights in the sky and all that other good stuff, i moved onto physical trace cases now and dont chase the lights in the sky anymore

i have very very interesting stories (along with photo evidence). some are of creatures, some are of human open wounds after missing time, and some are x-rays and mri's of implants after alleged abductions. none of this is public, so i can't post most, but i can send a pic or 2 to a few selected ppl here.

check out my little page (not updated in a long time, since i merged with mufon).

http://cufort.org/video.htm

2000 Sport Manual.
Mods: RE 3.5 / JKS 1.25" BL / M.O.R.E. 1" MML / Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar / Dunlop Rover 33s Cragar 397 Soft Wheels / Winch / Nates4x4 Front Bumper & Rear w/ Tire Carrier / RE .75" Spacers / P.O.R.C. SYE / RE CV DS / Nth Degree Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms / SkyJacker Front and Rear Lower Arms
ixl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #2
tplochar

I am a little more leary about UFO's then ghost stories, not that I don't think there might be other life forms out there. It just seems, and no offense, that the UFO people are a bit nutty compared to ghost hunters.
33x10.50 BFG A/T on 15x8 Blacked Out Cragars
A to Z Fabrication Rockers
K & N Intake
tplochar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #3
JungleLarry

I've always been interested in this sort of stuff. If you wanna send some pictures, that'd be cool. If not, I understand. The videos are interesting, too.
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
ixl4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tplochar
I am a little more leary about UFO's then ghost stories, not that I don't think there might be other life forms out there. It just seems, and no offense, that the UFO people are a bit nutty compared to ghost hunters.
usually same ppl

i guess i can be classified as nutty. after seeing a lot of evidence first hand, and talking to many many people who have had encounters, i see things very differently.

btw, the jeep was used on a few occasions to get to sites (middle of forest, fields, etc) where there have been either traces of landings or evidence of crop circles.

pic above is very very recent, can't say location, but in illinois.

2000 Sport Manual.
Mods: RE 3.5 / JKS 1.25" BL / M.O.R.E. 1" MML / Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar / Dunlop Rover 33s Cragar 397 Soft Wheels / Winch / Nates4x4 Front Bumper & Rear w/ Tire Carrier / RE .75" Spacers / P.O.R.C. SYE / RE CV DS / Nth Degree Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms / SkyJacker Front and Rear Lower Arms
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #5
Neener Neener
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well, here's mine: One night several summers ago my Dad and I were fishing on Buchanan Lake inTow, Texas. I noticed about 6 lights off on the distance, directly in line with the bow of the boat. I pointed them out to my Father when I saw them. The they started darting around in the sky at ridiculously fast speeds, making near 90 degree turns. They went from being in front of the bow to being off to the portside in a matter of about 2 seconds, WAY too fast for conventional aircraft. Then they stared flying in a circular formation, evenly spaced apart. I do not know if was UFOs for sure, but I know there are no know man-made aircraft that could perform such manuevers.

[QUOTE=Al The Killer]My monkey likes your monkey[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Grape Ape] Just go get one and lick it when you get the urge. [/QUOTE]

[url]www.immigrationcounters.com[/url]
Neener Neener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #6
_(O)||||||(O)_

the only life out there is some micro-organism bacteria.

UFO sightings arose because of milatary testing and the milatary at the time, would rather let the public think it was UFO's so the Russian's wouldn't get suspicious.

And it worked, Russians didn't know of our top secret planes because they bought the hype.

History Channel did a special on it.

The rumors have continued to snowball into what we have today.
_(O)||||||(O)_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
Rusty Scupper

Is what we see today military aircraft that is still classified????
Rusty Scupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
ixl4

i'll give ya another.

a family in wisconsin called us up almost 2 years ago now.

the man saw a light above their house, which was shining very bright. this appearead to be a circular object hovering very low.

his shined a laser pointer at it, and in response, the object shot a very powerful beam of light at him.

he had lost much hair within 2 weeks and his wife had burns on her head. their daughter had severe diahhrea. all signs of radiation exposure/poisoning.

since then, things there have really been weird. we have hours of videos of strange beings, looking like shadows walking around. we have pics and vid of something that i could only say looks like the jelly like see-thru substance in the movie predator.

also, things that look like giant caterpilars (half tall as trees).

this all sounds like im making it up but please believe me, it is true.

furthermore, the man had missing time episodes, during which he believed he was abducted. he believed he was somehow tagged and his eyes were being manipulated.

having reasonable suspicion this may have been true, we brought him to chicago. we had the university of chicago hospital perform MRI's on this man and indeed, both his eyes have implants in them. they can be visible (shine back) under fluorescent light. they are in the corner of each eye. We believe the implants let him see into either other dimensions or things, which are readily NOT visible with the naked eye. what he sees is often caught on camera, although people present at the time he records this do not see the objects.

this family is very rational and i am very much in awe of how they can take so much crap.

the only thing i can show you here now is the oiginal clip of when this all begun and these were the first things they started seeing running throughout the forests... i have had optical physicists look at these and they are puzzled.

http://cufort.org/media/uvs050113002.MPG
http://cufort.org/media/Thurs_007.mpg

2000 Sport Manual.
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:51 PM   #9
drummerwookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by _(O)||||||(O)_
the only life out there is some micro-organism bacteria.

UFO sightings arose because of milatary testing and the milatary at the time, would rather let the public think it was UFO's so the Russian's wouldn't get suspicious.

And it worked, Russians didn't know of our top secret planes because they bought the hype.

History Channel did a special on it.

The rumors have continued to snowball into what we have today.
uh oh......i think we have a man in black among us

gone, but never forgotten: 2006 rubicon, 1998 ZJ, 1995 YJ 4.0

metalhead jeep club #4
drummerwookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:53 PM   #10
_(O)||||||(O)_

did he smell like whiskey???
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:53 PM   #11
el jefe
1999 TJ Wrangler 

No, UFO's were started as a joke by the Air Force to see how gullible people are.
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #12
ixl4

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe
No, UFO's were started as a joke by the Air Force to see how gullible people are.
lol i love some of these explanations... keep them coming.

btw this thread was started to get some experiences, not trying to promote or debunk the subject

2000 Sport Manual.
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #13
charlescho

I belive you ixl4, and I would love to see more videos but if it is something private I fully understand

now...about those circle things in the fields, anyone have any explanations behind them?
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #14
_(O)||||||(O)_

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe
concur. Any grown man or woman that see's spooks, has been abducted by Klingons, got chased by BigFoot, or hooked Nessy is society's way of weeding out the whack jobs.

Padded rooms and straight jackets were invented for such whack jobs.
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #15
_(O)||||||(O)_

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlescho
I belive you ixl4, and I would love to see more videos but if it is something private I fully understand

now...about those circle things in the fields, anyone have any explanations behind them?
walking up pieces of cardboard was proven to make similar patterns

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.