Trying to start a new Jeep club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Trying to start a new Jeep club

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-19-2004, 07:08 AM   #1
dougsahara

Trying to start a new Jeep club

Hello. I am trying to start a new Jeep club here in the Carolinas. We are just south of Charlotte, NC in the town of Rock Hill, SC. We would like to find a group of people to go 4wheelin with good clean Christian fun with a friendly family atmosphere. We like 4wheelin, getting together with new people, and spending time as a family. We just bought our Jeep in April and really don't have alot of mods done to it but we have plans in the future to mod it. We would like to get ahold of people in our area and aren't real sure how to get it all started. Anybody that has any input or help on this would be greatly appreciated. We also like going camping and just riding to new areas. We want this to be a unique club because the main goal is to have a Christian atmosphere and at the same time go 4wheelin and have good 4wheelin fun. We love reading the posts on here and have learned alot about our Jeep and it's characteristics. Thank you for the input and God Bless! www.CarolinaChristianJeepers.com

Dougsahara
99 Jeep Sahara, 31x12.50x15 ProComp XTerrains, AEM Cold Air Induction, Banks Dynaflow Exhaust, Stage 2 Chip, and LOTS of dreams!

dougsahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
DrRacer
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I know my family will enjoy wheelin' more if it is a "family atmosphere". I am all for it! Hey! That means I will get to know my kids better too. Great idea.

See ya,
Don

DrRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2004, 11:41 AM   #3
thebubba1018

maybe I can convince my girlfriend that not all jeepers are crazed alchoholic rednecks....

I am in the wilmington area of NC, it is a bit far for me to attend to regular, but good luck with your ministry! :-)

- 31x10.5 Liberator ATs. - JCR Offroad front brush guard. - Trimmed fenders - All else stock.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sloop Point Vol. Fire Dept #1424[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Blue Jeep Club #106![/COLOR]
Proud To Be A [COLOR=Red]FF[/COLOR]/[COLOR=White]EMT[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Blue]Police[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Green]Military[/COLOR] Club Member #3
thebubba1018 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.