Tournament of Babes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Tournament of Babes

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

Tournament of Babes

Okay, with the NCAA basketball tournament set to begin, I will be making a tournament of babes edition. I will post brackets tomorrow (with pics of course) and voting for each round will be open for one day per round. Voting will simply be the JF community saying the name or number they want to advance, simple as that. The winner will be named 2014 Jeep Forum Babe of the year. If you have any particular name you want to see on this list, post it and I will see where it should be ranked. Ideally I would like 3 other people so we each have our own bracket with our top 16 names we have selected. First three people to want it are in. Communication is a must as we can't have names listed twice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.