For Today--Great band(HxC) with a great message - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > For Today--Great band(HxC) with a great message

Huge Soft top SaleAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

Unread 06-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #16
Jay86
1995 ZJ 

nice footwork and well, ya cant go wrong with a china
ill give u that one lol

Jay86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #17
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
ill give u that one lol
wrong

you can go wrong with a china

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
Jay86
1995 ZJ 

eh to each his own
Unread 06-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #19
mightydog78
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman8706 View Post
but while you are talking about christian hardcore check out my bro Ross' band

http://www.myspace.com/confide
which one is your bro??
ive heard of them before and they are pretty freakin good

Charlotte, NC / Southport, NC

Mechanical Engineer
mightydog78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
xjcrwlr
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
ill give u that one lol
He does indeed have nice footwork, but that's one thing that kills me. I hate it when people focus purely on fast somebody can play with their feet. (Not calling you out on it Jay86, just people in general, but, to each their own.) It's done in just about every freakin hardcore band you hear today and it annoys the piss out of me. "Woo, look how fast my foots go!" Yeah, that's great, but can you actually play the drums. In most cases, no. That kid can actually rape the skins, and for that, he gets my respect. Sorry, I'm a drummer myself and I listen for the technical stuff over the gay fast feet crap.
xjcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #21
Jay86
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcrwlr View Post
He does indeed have nice footwork, but that's one thing that kills me. I hate it when people focus purely on fast somebody can play with their feet. (Not calling you out on it Jay86, just people in general, but, to each their own.) It's done in just about every freakin hardcore band you hear today and it annoys the piss out of me. "Woo, look how fast my foots go!" Yeah, that's great, but can you actually play the drums. In most cases, no. That kid can actually rape the skins, and for that, he gets my respect. Sorry, I'm a drummer myself and I listen for the technical stuff over the gay fast feet crap.
Agreed, i play guitar and mess around with drums. I personally love speed(as long as its clean and in time) but control is much more important. If u cant play the same track slow, you cant play.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.