Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari 2/28 to 3/2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari 2/28 to 3/2

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Poison Spyder DeFenders™ - "Tubeless" Jeep FendeSanta Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!

Unread 02-19-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
GenRightOffRoad

Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari 2/28 to 3/2

GenRight will be attending the 2014 TDS Desert Safari next weekend!

We'll have out #4485 and #4585 race cars out there, we'll have a booth with some giveaways and closeout specials and we'll be sponsoring the big fireworks show!

This is a chance to meet the folks from GenRight, wheel with them and maybe hitch a ride in one of the race cars!!

Here's their website: http://www.tds4x4.com/2013-desert-safari/

And their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tierr...03295056374265

Come on out and join us!! This is an event we look forward to attending every year. It's great folks and a lot of fun!!

GenRightOffRoad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'll be there for sure! Been getting the YJ cleaned out and ready to go today. Gotta swap in a new master cylinder tomorow and pull the camping gear out.
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
GenRightOffRoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
I'll be there for sure! Been getting the YJ cleaned out and ready to go today. Gotta swap in a new master cylinder tomorow and pull the camping gear out.
Awesome! Will you look for the guy driving the #4485 Ultra4 car and/or wearing a yellow GenRight hat and tell him Chris said hello? It's a thing we have.

If you could take a pic with or of him and send it to chrish@genright.com, that would be even better!

This is the car:

And this is Tony:
Unread 03-05-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
GenRightOffRoad

So the TDS Safari is in the books. There was a threat of rain, but it never really materialized. There was some heavy wind though.

All our folks had a great time! Tony says this is one of his favorite events of the year.

He gave over 40 rides in the racecar. He said 2 of the days were similiar to running KOH: Eat breakfast, get in the car and drive till the sun goes down! He didn't even get lunch. Every time he came back in, there was a line of people waiting for a ride!

Here's some pics:

Unread 03-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #5
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Where were you? It rained several times Friday and early Saturday morning. But yes the dust and wind was brutal this year!
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #6
GenRightOffRoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
Where were you? It rained several times Friday and early Saturday morning. But yes the dust and wind was brutal this year!
I think they arrived Thursday. I'm not sure exactly when the video was shot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.