The thoughtfull membership giveaway - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The thoughtfull membership giveaway

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 12-31-2009, 10:05 AM   #16
Chris_Walker
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I has crayons.

Chris_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #17
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard View Post
It's the class of life and most folks failed already.

For the record, I can write a 400 word essay in my sleep and write it much better than anything that will be submitted here...

unless some ambitious person wants to prove me wrong.
I shall be the winner, but I will need till the end of the weekend to write my epic masterpiece. Please watch for it. The name is Field. David Field. AKA Mr. Black.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #18
bradthebard
the faux feather finish

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I think I'll change the rules. Forget the word count. Just make it good.

"...Indeed I have burned the candle at both ends, and it gave off such a glorious light..." - Christopher Hitchens
tales from the bard side
Quote:
Theology is one hundred blind men searching a dark room for a black cat that isn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schitzangiggles View Post
Atheism is one hundred blind men in a dark room claiming there is no black cat because they can't see it.
bradthebard is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
JRocker
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Always help people out when you have a chance. Don't lie or steal. Be kind to women. Have fun.
JRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #20
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
For the record, I can write a 400 word essay in my sleep and write it much better than anything that will be submitted here...

unless some ambitious person wants to prove me wrong.
Already proved you wrong

Quote:
I think I'll change the rules. Forget the word count. Just make it good.
Good, mine wasn't even close.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 03:54 PM   #21
RedHotChiliDog
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I have a membership, I don't need your pity, Brad. I feel that every person on Earth could do a little something to make this place better. I would start by blowing up random Wal-Marts at or around 12:30am. People could easily and readily seed the clouds above trailer-parks and force tornados to wreak havoc upon the white trash that reside there. Another effort to be made would be to eliminate all McDonalds from the 300,000,000 locations world wide. Child obesity is ruining my life. Fat little kids running around with their fat giant mothers are absolutely shocking to see day after day. No reason to keep eating those Big Macs you 200lb eight year old child; I think it's time to opt for the salad, fatty. I would immediately institute a policy for legal prostitution (bunny ranch style) in every state in the union. This essay will now end without a proper conclusion, just the way it started without a proper introduction.
NNNNNOOOOOOOO! I love McDonalds! Im not fat, Im actually the opposite, because I could use the extra 30-40ibs! The only reason why kids (or people in general) are fat is because they are simple not outside enough being active.
RedHotChiliDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #22
DirtyJeepBoy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I laik to play foosball and um potaters.. I thenk averyone shud um duh um live thare lyfe the way they um wunt to, ummkay? and um no one should hit a woman, ummkay? hmm um and um dont steel stuff, mmkay? umm do good stuff, mmkay? help owld lady get across the road, mmkay? and umm

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

[yt]_DZ3_obMXwU[/yt]

Find out what it means to be, mmmmkay?

[yt]V-eX-4dV5zA[/yt]
[COLOR="darkgreen"]My Build:[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirty-jeep-boy-tj-build-w-pics-1054939/"]Dirty Jeep Boy -TJ Build w/ Pics[/URL]
BDS/BTF/MCE[/CENTER][/B]
DirtyJeepBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #23
DirtyJeepBoy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Walker View Post
I has crayons.
I vote this one.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirty-jeep-boy-tj-build-w-pics-1054939/"]Dirty Jeep Boy -TJ Build w/ Pics[/URL]
BDS/BTF/MCE[/CENTER][/B]
Unread 01-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #24
Ski01xj
2002 WJ 

Here is my semi sober, mostly thoughtless rant on people in the world today.

Pay more attention to your grandparents and give them more respect. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. Most of it is the history of this nation. Hold doors for people, especially ladies and elderly folks. Pay it forward at some point in time. It'll feel good and hopefully come back around. Stop text messaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Volunteer in your community. STOP WATCHING REALITY TV.
Ski01xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #25
bradthebard
the faux feather finish

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski01xj View Post

Pay more attention to your grandparents and give them more respect. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. Most of it is the history of this nation. Hold doors for people, especially ladies and elderly folks. Pay it forward at some point in time. It'll feel good and hopefully come back around. Stop text messaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Volunteer in your community. STOP WATCHING REALITY TV.
...we may have a contendor. Folk better step up.

"...Indeed I have burned the candle at both ends, and it gave off such a glorious light..." - Christopher Hitchens
tales from the bard side
Quote:
Theology is one hundred blind men searching a dark room for a black cat that isn't there.
Quote:
Atheism is one hundred blind men in a dark room claiming there is no black cat because they can't see it.
Unread 01-23-2010, 09:24 AM   #26
bradthebard
the faux feather finish

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski01xj View Post

Alright you bunch of worthless pukes. Total of two or three folks had the brain to actually answer. Here we go. Listen to your grandparents and stop watching reality tv pushed it over the edge.

I would say I am dissapointed in the rest of you for not having anything meaningful to say but I am really not surprised. Maybe next time.

tales from the bard side
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 01-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #27
DirtyJeepBoy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Chris_walker should've won.
BDS/BTF/MCE[/CENTER][/B]
Unread 01-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #28
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I would offer free beer and bacon on Tuesdays. Oh what a wonedrful world

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.