Things only a woman would do... - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 04-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #121
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

this is what happen to my jeep when our neighbor upstate told my wife she could help herself to a "few" pumkins,there are close to forty in there.We had to send my daughter home with my folks because as you can see their is no room for a car seat.

picture1-406.jpg  
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #122
-CRaSH-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
this is what happen to my jeep when our neighbor upstate told my wife she could help herself to a "few" pumkins,there are close to forty in there.We had to send my daughter home with my folks because as you can see their is no room for a car seat.
Not trying to "makes jokes about your family".

But is your wife a glutton?

Or a hoarder.
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #123
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

she passed them out to all the kids in the neighborhood,she felt bad just letting them rot in the fields,like getting gutted and carved up seems to be a much better way to go. a few did find their way into a few pies.
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #124
-CRaSH-

Quote:
she passed them out to all the kids in the neighborhood,she felt bad just letting them rot in the fields,like getting gutted and carved up seems to be a much better way to go. a few did find their way into a few pies.
Well pumpkin pie/pumpkin cake is good.
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #125
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I love fresh pumkin pie,but that is extreme pie filling there
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:31 PM   #126
5-90
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I've been married for a dozen years, and we were together two years before that.

The more I read of these threads, the better I feel about my wife! She has a solid grip on "being feminine without going all female." I don't think she even knows how to panic, she's got her head knotted on good and tight, and doesn't do anything like what has been mentioned here.

I do spend a lot of time taking care of her (advanced osteoarthritis - new hip, partial knee, conversion to total knee, right rotator cuff - all in the last sixteen months!) I find it prophetic that our anniversary is May Day, and I jokingly described myself as a "Masochist in love" not an hour ago.

But, I wouldn't trade her for anything! I wouldn't change anything (except - maybe - buying her bigger knockers... ) I'm inordinately happy with what I have!
Unread 04-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #127
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CRaSH- View Post
Seriously.... I can't believe what I'm reading.

Where do you guys meet your girlfriends at? I would like to know.
High school. I found out pretty soon that she was a bit below most the other girls in the common sense department, but not too far. A good number of the girls at my high school weren't quite as smart as my lab/hound, lol.
marksman1941 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #128
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

I worked with a really ditsy blonde girl once. One time she was talking to a male coworker with a thick irish accent. She asked him were he was from and he replied "ireland." She then said, "wow, you really picked up english well."
KeeptheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #129
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i got mine at lowes, she was wondering around looking for light bulbs, i told her i would show her, i went to the wrong end of lowes (on purpose) then said they moved them. and so after walking down every isle but the one with light bulbs, we hooked up... lifes good lol.

it's so easy when you got guns like these... lol.
1993 YJ 4 banger- cold air intake, 31" matercraft MT's, 1" boomerang shackles, bedlined rockers, Proline beadlock simulator rims, bedlined shorty corner guards, Bed lined tub, homebrew power steering skid, LUK stage II performance clutch.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #130
BorderC
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Those are some nice looking pumpkins though.
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #131
5-90
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeptheJeep View Post
I worked with a really ditsy blonde girl once. One time she was talking to a male coworker with a thick irish accent. She asked him were he was from and he replied "ireland." She then said, "wow, you really picked up english well."
My wife had a co-worker transfer from Scotland, and overheard a similar exchange (side note - I'd say nearly any accent from the UK sounds great on a pleasant female voice!)
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #132
wk4u2nv
2006 WK 

My wife loves to dress up my dogs and then post the pictures on facebook.

My all time favorite is this little gem she did.
she got tired of my ice hockey goalie pads smelling, so while I was at work she put my trapper and blocker in the dishwasher. Hosed down the leg pads with bleach and febreeze. Needless to say her getting a new charger was delayed for awhile.
Dark side member #18 http://groups.jeepforum.com/The_Dark_Side
wk4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #133
jeepinvader
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4u2nv View Post
My all time favorite is this little gem she did.
she got tired of my ice hockey goalie pads smelling, so while I was at work she put my trapper and blocker in the dishwasher. Hosed down the leg pads with bleach and febreeze. Needless to say her getting a new charger was delayed for awhile.
i don't get it
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #134
wk4u2nv
2006 WK 

Stick a baseball glove in the dishwasher, cover it with bleach and then let it dry on a 90 day.
Dark side member #18 http://groups.jeepforum.com/The_Dark_Side
wk4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #135
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Oh man, I could go on for days!

My mom spent 2 hours once in Lowe's searching for square post hole diggers.

I had a woman stop me at a gas station and explained that she was driving her sister's Cadillac and didn't know how to open the fuel door. Turns out it was a lever type door but I managed to convince her that she had to first touch the passenger side mirror before it would open.

Had an ex-girlfriend who was upset for weeks waiting for her period after a good round of oral sex.

Ex-wife who could not comprehend the temperature setting on the HVAC system in an automobile. It was all the way to one side if it needed changed then all the way back to the other when it still wasn't right. Even on her Grand Prix where it was digital and had dual zones.

Same ex-wife couldn't understand that if it was 60 degrees in the house and she wanted it 72, turning on the heat and turning up the thermostat to 90 doesn't make the house warm up any faster.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.