Things only a woman would do... - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 04-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #106
MONSooNmonkey
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfirefighter20 View Post
Not know how to use the little flip button for night use on the rear-view mirror of a car. My girlfriend ALWAYS just moves the mirror up or down, no matter how many times I've told her to use the flip button and shown her how it works.
Sounds like yuh got yourself a real Right there!

Unread 04-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #107
MONSooNmonkey
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by helicase50 View Post
I admit, I have my moments where the blonde shows through, but I am never this bad.

I had a friend who had a brand new focus, one day we were talking about spare tires. She told me "I don't have a spare", I asked her why she thought this, apparently it was because she couldn't see it or figure out where it would fit because it was not "like an suv". Yeah, I go to show her what was under the mat in her trunk.

Same friend, wanted to clean her windshield while we were driving, no fluid came out (she was out). I told her to swing in some place and I would fill it for her. She said it couldn't possibly that, it just refills itself, something had to be wrong with her wipers or some mechanical problem. She actually went to the dealer and told them it was broken. The mechanic came out and goes "you're out of fluid".

I have facepalmed so many times because of my friends.
Hopefully you understand where 90% of the sexist jokes originate from now that you have a friend who is brain dead?
Unread 04-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #108
NoVaHunter
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A while ago when the new Sherlock Holmes movie came out, a female counterpart of mine and I were watching it, and I noticed she seemed confused through out the whole movie. After it was over she looks at me with a puzzled look, and says "Wait...I still can't figure out which one is Sherlock and which one is Holmes..."

I literally did a facepalm and said I think its time for me to take you home now
Unread 04-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #109
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSooNmonkey View Post
Hopefully you understand where 90% of the sexist jokes originate from now that you have a friend who is brain dead?
Oh, I do, I have my moments too. I just blame all mine on being blonde.

As far as most of these you talk about go, I can not understand how they are that dumb. And seashells? I can understand rocks here and there if you like rocks, but seashells?

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #110
carlton

lol i like this thread

first I wanna say that my girlfriend is way smarter than me and rarely/almost never has ditsy moments but this one cracked me up
me and my wonderful g/f were driving towards Columbia SC one afternoon and there were some clouds on the horizon and my g/f said "oh look at how pretty the mountains are" so now whenever we're driving and there is a cloud up in the air I'll be like man i'd love to summit that mountain

then there was this girl in high school and a group of us were talking about how cold it was the night before and I mentioned that I had hot chocolate and it froze after half an hour or so and she responded by asking "was it still hot?"
carlton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #111
MONSooNmonkey
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley91 View Post
if you come to my house, you better take them shoes off. It's not just woman that make that rule.... It's also people with common sense.
Tuh'hell with that, my house is getting

1) hardwood floors or ceramic tile = no worrys about cleaning.
2) that outdoor welcome mat with the bristly things that clean your shoes off as you step on it... All over the floor instead of carpet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducksguts View Post
My wife asks me to do things that she is perfectly capable of doing herself.

Example: We drive to the pizza place to pick up our carry out order. I am driving and pull in the spot. I ask her. Can you go in and get the order. She responds all nonchalant "No". So I ask "Why?"

She states "because I would like you to go in and get it, it's just what you should do. you should want to make me happy."

WTF? I better get Road head with a swallow for that comment.
FIFY
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #112
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

we upgraded to hard wood floors many years ago... there was one time when i walked in with muddy boots from feeding the chickens, and i slipped in my own mud/chicken poop and landed in it. since then i take my shoes off first... but only when they are nasty/muddy.

i also hate wood floors... when i was sick, i threw up, then i ran to the bathroom, slipped in the puke, and landed in it, and broke my collar bone. since then i sleep with a 5 gallon bucket when i'me sick.

good times lol.
1993 YJ 4 banger- cold air intake, 31" matercraft MT's, 1" boomerang shackles, bedlined rockers, Proline beadlock simulator rims, bedlined shorty corner guards, Bed lined tub, homebrew power steering skid, LUK stage II performance clutch.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #113
WhtJeep
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducksguts View Post
She does a lot. It is just a pet peeve of mine that she asks me to do things just because.
Thats my gf too. I joke that I am going to get her a bell to ring when she wants me to do something stupid for her so i can ignore it a lot easier.
Originally Posted by cresso
Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it's a 35
XboxGT - The Mad Med1c
WhtJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #114
jeepsarecool
1982 CJ7 

My wife controls the thermostat as if it were a campfire. Up, down, up down. She doesn't get the concept of "IT'S CONTROLLED BY A THERMOSTAT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADJUST IT ALL THE TIME."

CJ7 - God's gift to the masochist.
jeepsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #115
MONSooNmonkey
1998 XJ Cherokee 

From the sounds of it some of these Girlfriends need a good ol

No not literally, I'd never hit a chick unless she started hitting me first for no obvious reason.
Unread 04-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #116
KDYORN
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Girlfriend calls me at work and says she has a flat tire. I tell her I'll take it in when I get off, so she got a ride from her mom. I get home and the car is almost in the middle of the street. So I tell her to back it up. I go into the shed and get the jack, and stand. I pull the donut out and the 4 way. The cars to low to the ground to get the jack under the car so I start cranking the jack from in her car. Get it up enough to fit the big jack under it. She insists that we finish with the little one. So about 20 mins later. The car is just barely high enough to get the flat off. She to do it some more because after I found out that the tires was deflated the night prior she couldn't get the tire back on. So instead of using the floor jack that was pry around 200 bucks we use the piece of **** from her car lol. What should of took 10 mins was a hour hassle. Btw I made her do all the work when she insisted on using the little jack.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
33x12.5 SuperSwamper TSL
15x10.5 Cragar's
ProComp Rock Crawler Front and Rear Bumper
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;10733129]If you attempt to write a woman's manual it's more than likely gonna be 370228374639228377 pages long. :D[/QUOTE]

I got the [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]Jeep[/SIZE][/COLOR] thing, now it burns when I pee.
KDYORN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #117
CaptainSlow001
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My girlfriend... well she's going to school to be an engineer and drives (lets me drive when I'm a good boy) a WRX wagon.

More laughs in this thread than I expected.
Unread 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #118
BorderC
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrich View Post
I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.
Wow. You're right man. I hadn't really thought of it before - but you should see my bathroom!
Unread 04-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #119
Meh
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC

Wow. You're right man. I hadn't really thought of it before - but you should see my bathroom!
Yup me too
Unread 04-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #120
yotefever
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I don't have a basket of shells in the bathroom but I'm not giving her any ideas.
This does give me the idea of putting some broken gears from my ax15 in a basket and putting them in the bathroom, should get some interesting comments on that.
Wonder if I"ll make it to our 30th anniversery in May???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.