Things only a woman would do... - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 04-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #76
Bane7962

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haviik View Post
i have a stuffed animal in my jeep. But it doesnt sit in front of my gauges. I hope that doesn't make me girly

i don't have a female counterpart in my life right now but my mom says stupid stuff. I tried to talk her into letting me purchase some rock sliders and i showed her a video of how sliders work and she simply said..."well, just don't go over any rocks like that and you won't need to worry!"

eventually she finally accepted that i was going to wheel like that and when i told her the amount of money i would save if i actually used them she finally warmed up to the idea.
angry birds ftw

Working with cars is a little like a really awesome date: you start out expecting this to be something simple and straightforward; four hours later you're laying under her, panting and cursing, and things are a lot more complicated than you thought.

When my Jeep stops making strange noises, I become concerned. That usually means I have to go back and find whatever fell off.
Bane7962 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #77
misscla
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Given a basket of seashells we will either put them on the back of the toilet or glue them all to a picture frame
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #78
SmallsWk
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
OMG! It bugs the crap out of me when my boyfriend does that and just leaves those freakin ties everywhere! WTF?

But no, I don't keep any baskets full of shells anywhere...
I just laughed my butt off at work. My G/f flips everytime there is one on the counter. Now I make it a habit

What about an empty toilet paper roll on the holder with a fresh on stacked on top of it?
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #79
Froggin

I have no baskets of seashells anywhere....I have a basket of laundry that I can't seem to put away....
Froggin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #80
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

~ women make the bed... why? that just means you gotta un-make it before you go back to bed.

~ why do women like fancy bathrooms? it's where you poop/shower. it's like chrome, it serves no purpose...

~ the soap/sea shells, it's true. just deal with it. it's a part of... women

~ the shelf of "decorations"... i would call it "nick-nacks", and when i set my pop on it she gets mad.

~ the "take your shoes off rule"... why? thats what vacuum cleaners are for.

~ told her i needed a new set of tires, she asked why? duh... why not...

~
1993 YJ 4 banger- cold air intake, 31" matercraft MT's, 1" boomerang shackles, bedlined rockers, Proline beadlock simulator rims, bedlined shorty corner guards, Bed lined tub, homebrew power steering skid, LUK stage II performance clutch.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #81
Fathom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallsWk

I just laughed my butt off at work. My G/f flips everytime there is one on the counter. Now I make it a habit

What about an empty toilet paper roll on the holder with a fresh on stacked on top of it?
Haha as long as there's tp, I'm good....no worries. But if he leaves his gum wrappers or fast food trash in my jeep one more time...
Fathom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #82
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

What's the deal with roosters as kitchen decorations??? I never got that one...
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #83
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallsWk

Hahahahaha! Classic!
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #84
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ExDementia- View Post
What's the deal with roosters as kitchen decorations??? I never got that one...
my mom does chicken stuff... it bugs me, all the hand towels, floor mats, and stuff that i'me not allowed to touch.

she also has a random collection of brass items, such as bowls, containers, even a brass rooster, that really takes the cake.
1993 YJ 4 banger- cold air intake, 31" matercraft MT's, 1" boomerang shackles, bedlined rockers, Proline beadlock simulator rims, bedlined shorty corner guards, Bed lined tub, homebrew power steering skid, LUK stage II performance clutch.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #85
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

how about refuse to do any kind of maintenance on their vehicle what so ever.... mine won't have a mechanic even look at a nasty clunking every time she goes over a bump in the thing... or get the thing aligned, rotated, balanced.

not only that but she refuses to let ME do any because it would require her to leave it with me for some time while she is bored....

and we're talking simple stuff like oil changes, rad flushes, new tires, new shocks.......
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #86
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy89 View Post
this is hilarious, i cant stop laughing because really what else are you supposto do with a basket of seashells? they look the best on the back of a toilet ot the sink counter
Not collect seashells in the first place? If someone gives you a basket of seashells, your first reaction should be "WTF?" and the second should be throwing it in the trash.

The back of the toilet is supposed to have a magazine rack with copies of "Crawl," "JP," and "Playboy."

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #87
biggn235
DAS Man

1994 XJ Cherokee 

Putting grocery bags inside of other grocery bags and sticking them in the bottom of the cupboard. I have 10,000+ grocery bags but I'm not allowed to throw them away because "we might need them."

Past - 95YJ 99XJ 98XJ 05WK
biggn235 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #88
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit View Post
how about refuse to do any kind of maintenance on their vehicle what so ever.... mine won't have a mechanic even look at a nasty clunking every time she goes over a bump in the thing... or get the thing aligned, rotated, balanced.

not only that but she refuses to let ME do any because it would require her to leave it with me for some time while she is bored....

and we're talking simple stuff like oil changes, rad flushes, new tires, new shocks.......
maybe when her car breaks down, and shes stranded 50 miles from home, and you are "busy", she'll understand
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #89
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stblack97ZJ View Post
maybe when her car breaks down, and shes stranded 50 miles from home, and you are "busy", she'll understand
thats pretty much what it has come down to.... I have been adding a quart of oil every 3 weeks for her... I will probably force her to let me change it soon...

she needs a new car anyways... maybe letting her weld her engine together is a good way to forcer her to buy one

what I'm worried about is her having a blowout at 70 and getting hurt.... maybe I should slash her tires so she has to buy new ones
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #90
DemonButter
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallsWk View Post
Just like bread ties are meant to be there for one use. After that, you just spin the bag and fold it over.
Get this man a beer!
DemonButter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.