Things only a woman would do... - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #46
MrB
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wife: What are you doing?
Me: Changing my oil.
Wife: Why? It hasn't rained in weeks.
Me: What does that have to do with anything. What do you think oil does.
Wife: Keep the engine from rusting right?
Me: Ya your right I don't know, just figured I'd get a jump on it. Can you grab me a coke.

MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 05:19 AM   #47
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Yesterday I was puttin together an outdoor sitting bench in the garage but didn't quite finish. The wife came home later complaining because she couldn't park in the garage because the bench was blocking her side of the garage.

The next day comes around and I didn't get a chance to finish the bench so it's still sitting in the garage, right where I left it the day before and right where my wife had to walk right by it to get to her vehicle outside when she left for work. Later that day the wife comes home. She comes running into the house after parking in the garage and says "there's a bench stuck under my car!"

First I lol'd thinking she was joking, then I serious'd when I saw what was left of the bench under her car.

She said she didn't know it was there.
Unread 04-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #48
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanau View Post
Thingy is a noun meaning "I have no idea what it's called or used for"
Sometimes we know what it does, we just don't know the name or can't think of it at the moment. You figure out what were saying so it all works out.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 07:30 AM   #49
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ok, I guess I will add one:

I had a co-worker who was upset because her car (ford freestyle) had just failed inspection. I asked her what for and she told me her brakes were low and that her tires were 'cracked'...

We went out to the car to look it over, her tires were bald, I mean street slick bald.... I told her she shouldnt be driving it at all and we went back inside. I asked her what size the tires were and she had no idea. Back to the car we go. Once back inside I asked what brakes she got hit on and she promptly replied....... I only have 2 brakes its not a four wheel drive vehicle........

Sigh... some women

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #50
0blcktj6
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuGrl View Post
Ok, I guess I will add one:

I had a co-worker who was upset because her car (ford freestyle) had just failed inspection. I asked her what for and she told me her brakes were low and that her tires were 'cracked'...

We went out to the car to look it over, her tires were bald, I mean street slick bald.... I told her she shouldnt be driving it at all and we went back inside. I asked her what size the tires were and she had no idea. Back to the car we go. Once back inside I asked what brakes she got hit on and she promptly replied....... I only have 2 brakes its not a four wheel drive vehicle........

Sigh... some women

Virginia state inspections....

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/v...ck-now-908246/
0blcktj6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #51
myzoo
1983 CJ7 

you guys have it bad , my women just collects loads of hot wheels there is like 1,000 on the wall.

you need a "NO MAAM" kinda club on the jeep forum.
myzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #52
igrok
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrich View Post
I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.
Just go ahead and close the thread now, it doesn't get any better than this.
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #53
mtb_crzd47
2000 WJ 

Throw out you favorite most comfortable best fitting most cherished jeans because there is a hole on the *** end. "No mother its there for better ventilation"
mtb_crzd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #54
Cherokeegrrl
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrich View Post
I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.
I have read this one several times, read the entire thread & I can't figure out what's so funny about this. Don't get me wrong ... I don't have a basket of shells on the back of my toilet, and if you gave me one I'd look at you as if you're crazy ... but I don't get the joke.
Cherokeegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #55
killer_bee
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Seashells on the back of the toiliet,pillows on a couch or bed you cant use,towels you cant use,candles you cant light,I have to have this 400 dollar potato peeler that says pampered chef on it.What the dollar one wont peel them?Baskets for stuff. Seriously you need 10 baskets with fluffy covers to hold pen and junk? Insert females friends name here:is having a basket party/pampered chef/girl party where we ***** about you and your friends so I had to buy SOMETHING!

My first wife puts us in a skid during winter and puts her hands in her lap! I scream at her turn the wheel! Turn the FING WHEEL!! Her response? Why it wont do any good.So I counteract the skid from the passenger seat and she looked at me like I was some kinda wizard!WOW The drivers ed teacher said you COULD NEVER do that!!!! Your amazing! Guess where she got her drivers training? Iowa Sorry to all my Iowa friends but now you know why its Idiots out wandering around,not your fault your trained that way.JK I have had a few Iowa friends that could drive.
Hull Number 114 US Navy Jeep Club! Member of the Yellow Jeep Club!Sexy Jeep Club #3!Orange Jeep ( no idea what number yet ;) )
killer_bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #56
Mobile_Homie
Desert Rat

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighjag View Post
guys, really, havent you learned anything yet. when I got married my wife promptly enrolled me in her training course. and since I have learned a great many things that do not make sense at all.

first, there are heat pads in our kitchen that you cant touch anything hot with?

there are towels in the bathroom you cant dry your hands with?

there is soap you cant wash with?

oh ya, candles, this is good. we have candles you dont light because they are for looking at and we have candles we light but not for light just smell.

and my favorite, the bowl of sawdust and bark commonly refered to as "popourri" (dont know how to spell it). so as a joke I went outside and filled a bowl with landscape shreddings and dead flowers and put it on the coffee table. My wife came home and a while later sat down and noticed the bowl leaned over and smelled it and said that it was nice and wanted to know if I got it at...............

wait for it..........

BED BATH AND BEYOND!

I just didnt have the heart to tell her, so I said her mother sent it to her. two weeks later we are at her mothers birthday party and I hear her thank her mother for the "popourri" (spelling?). it ended badly for me but I got some extra garage time for a few weeks.

This man has learned some very important life skillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakevan View Post
bleed 7 days a month but exhibit symptoms 365 days a year
^^^
This

Head out for a 2 or 3 hour road trip, she loads purse, bags full of magazines, snacks and drinks, a pillow and blanket, stuffs it in the passenger side floor board and complains that the truck has no leg room. The passenger side sunvisor in her car is where all household bills are filed along with loose CDs

Smoke em if you got em!

Click here
Mobile_Homie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #57
SeniorVerde
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I've heard it said that a man will spend $10 on an $8 item Because he needed it.
A women will spend $8 on a $10 item she didn't need because "it was on sale!"

The women in my life have proved this time and again.
SeniorVerde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #58
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I worked in the auto hobby shop on base a bunch of years back. This relatively attractive supposedly smart (ensign) woman came in and asked if I could look at her car. She noticed a different sound had started a couple of weeks before and she was getting ready to drive home on leave. I got it up on the lift and pulled off the left front tire. I got to see a steel donut! The brake pads had worn away, the pad backing had worn away and the pistons had cut the rotor completely off
The other side still had pad backing but was close to gone also.
She said that it had been making a squeeling noise when she stepped on the brakes but someone had told her all disk brakes squeeled so she just turned up the radio. She got worried when the squeel stopped and the clanking started.

Hand to heart true story!
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #59
MrNate
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile_Homie View Post
Head out for a 2 or 3 hour road trip, she loads purse, bags full of magazines, snacks and drinks, a pillow and blanket, stuffs it in the passenger side floor board and complains that the truck has no leg room. The passenger side sunvisor in her car is where all household bills are filed along with loose CDs
Sounds like my ex-wife. Any trip of 2 hours or longer required about 30 of those reusable grocery shopping bags filled with crap.

Another one from her. I'm riding in her car with her driving, when suddenly:
ex: Oh... I guess I need to make an appointment to get the oil changed.
me: Uh, why do you say that?
ex: The oil light just came on.
me: You know that means it's dangerously low on oil, right? That you need to add some right away?
ex: Well, they fill it when they change the oil.

And then there's one from my old housemate. He asks if I mind running out to give his girlfriend a jump start, she's stuck at work with a dead battery. Yeah, no problem. I run out there, get to her car, open it up to pop the hood. My jaw drops, I turn to her and say, "It's a stick shift?"
her: "Yeah, why?"
me: "You're parked at the top of the biggest hill in Baltimore."
Unread 04-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #60
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

They can go to the store (WalMart or Target) to get ONE item and they have to walk through almost every isle in the store first....
I told my wife that when I go to the store to get something I find it, get it, and get out. Her response:
"Well, you know men are the hunters and the women are the gatherers..."
I guess we hunt for the one thing and get out while thay gather all kinds of crap into the buggy....
YelloJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.