Things only a woman would do... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #16
Froggin

In Texas we put stuffed animals on the front of our trucks.....

Froggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #17
jmfirefighter20
2012 JK Wrangler 

Not know how to use the little flip button for night use on the rear-view mirror of a car. My girlfriend ALWAYS just moves the mirror up or down, no matter how many times I've told her to use the flip button and shown her how it works.

'90 Jeep Wrangler YJ
1975 IHC Fleetstar 2010A Fire truck
'01 Jeep GC Laredo (SOLD)
1962 IHC BC-160 Fire Hose Wagon (SOLD)
jmfirefighter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #18
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfirefighter20 View Post
Not know how to use the little flip button for night use on the rear-view mirror of a car. My girlfriend ALWAYS just moves the mirror up or down, no matter how many times I've told her to use the flip button and shown her how it works.
My girlfriend had no clue what that thing did hahaha. She was getting all annoyed one night about the person behind her blinding her and when I flipped that little tab she was like "How did you do that?!?!"
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #19
MrNate
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Give birth?
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #20
Beach-Head
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrich View Post
I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.

I almost spit my coke on my lap top reading this

I've got no clue what I'm doing but I'm learning one busted knuckle at a time.
Beach-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #21
TBailey
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISUzj View Post
A girl I know..... has to have baskets for EVERYTHING!!!

guys its a junk drawer or a 5 gallon bucket...

girls, basket for pens, clothes (clean and dirty) notepads remotes... we got to many dang baskets at my house.

Oh and a basket on the back of the toilet... w/ seashells in it

I got you beat ,Mine has a basket on the back of the toilet with sea shells.She also has one on the counter with bars of soap in it.Better yet she says not to use the soap its for decoration.
TBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #22
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBailey View Post
...... she says not to use the soap its for decoration.

And that is one of the many differences between men and women....

FUNCTION first.... If it looks good too it's just a bonus.
YelloJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #23
johny1i

Pile so many throw pillows on a 6' sofa that the seating area is wide enough for one person max....

One of my absolute pet peeves is moving 4-6 pillows and a decorative blanket/throw (we're in FL with 90-deg heat) just so that I can kick back!
Currently an '86 CJ-7 and a '77 CJ-7 Golden Eagle---#4 and 5 following a '01 Sahara, '90 Sahara, and '85 CJ-7....
johny1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #24
Millermagic
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0blcktj6 View Post
I've made it a habit to flip almost every rear view mirror in any car before I drive it. It really clears up my field of view in front of me and since I've driven with my Jeep's flipped for so long they all seem to hang down so low now. Well I got in my brother's girlfriend's car with her (civic) to go pick up my brother and I was driving because she doesn't like driving at rush hour and I situated the seat adjusted my mirror and then proceeded to flip the rear view upon which she said:

Wait...how are you going to see behind you now if everything is upside down?!?

My brother and I are going to have a talk about the quality of the women he dates.
And here I thought I was the only one that did that to the mirror! To be honest, if it was legal to remove it, I'd take it right off.
Unread 04-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #25
Major Pain

2011 JK Wrangler 

guys, really, havent you learned anything yet. when I got married my wife promptly enrolled me in her training course. and since I have learned a great many things that do not make sense at all.

first, there are heat pads in our kitchen that you cant touch anything hot with?

there are towels in the bathroom you cant dry your hands with?

there is soap you cant wash with?

oh ya, candles, this is good. we have candles you dont light because they are for looking at and we have candles we light but not for light just smell.

and my favorite, the bowl of sawdust and bark commonly refered to as "popourri" (dont know how to spell it). so as a joke I went outside and filled a bowl with landscape shreddings and dead flowers and put it on the coffee table. My wife came home and a while later sat down and noticed the bowl leaned over and smelled it and said that it was nice and wanted to know if I got it at...............

wait for it..........

BED BATH AND BEYOND!

I just didnt have the heart to tell her, so I said her mother sent it to her. two weeks later we are at her mothers birthday party and I hear her thank her mother for the "popourri" (spelling?). it ended badly for me but I got some extra garage time for a few weeks.

Major Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #26
fundabug

When I first met my my wife she used to drive around in her car with a stuffed turtle plopped right in front of her instrument cluster. Finally one day when I was riding with her I asked what was with the turtle.....a childhood toy? Gift from an old boyfriend? "No. It looks better than the old black tape", she said. She moved the turtle and right behind it was a big square of black electrical tape. Of course I inquired about the tape. She said that she was tired of looking at the little blinking engine shaped light. She said," I don't know why they insist on having that little light to tell you when the engine is running. I can hear it.". I told her that was not what that was for and she replied, "Sure it is, it comes on every time I start the engine." I asked how long it had been blinking and she looked at my like I was retarded and said," It came with the car dummy, it's been blinking since the day I bought it."

2004 Wrangler X 4.0 I6 Solar Yellow

OK, so I messed up the quote in my sig....I was probably on the downhill side of a few beers when I did it......Somebody say something funny so I can get a new one.
fundabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #27
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

saw a picture of a giraffe cow and calf at the mall, told the girl i was with, you know a baby giraffe falls 6' when its born. she said, when did you go to africa.
Unread 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #28
EagleRiverDee
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundabug View Post
When I first met my my wife she used to drive around in her car with a stuffed turtle plopped right in front of her instrument cluster. Finally one day when I was riding with her I asked what was with the turtle.....a childhood toy? Gift from an old boyfriend? "No. It looks better than the old black tape", she said. She moved the turtle and right behind it was a big square of black electrical tape. Of course I inquired about the tape. She said that she was tired of looking at the little blinking engine shaped light. She said," I don't know why they insist on having that little light to tell you when the engine is running. I can hear it.". I told her that was not what that was for and she replied, "Sure it is, it comes on every time I start the engine." I asked how long it had been blinking and she looked at my like I was retarded and said," It came with the car dummy, it's been blinking since the day I bought it."
*Bangs head on desk*

I'm a woman...and I am so embarrassed by these other women.

But you guys are making me LOL!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #29
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I was putting a quart of oil in my jeep when my (then) girlfriend asked me how an engine "turned over'. I asked her to clarify her question, and she said "How does it spin with all those wires and hoses hooked up to it? It seems like they would get tangled". I just shut the hood and sat down in the drivers seat. I was honestly at a loss for words.
marksman1941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #30
96_XJ_Sport
1996 XJ Cherokee 

have a million+ pillows on her bed

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.