Things only a woman would do... - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #151
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb_crzd47 View Post
And 40 pumpkins for halloween
fixed it for ya

Unread 04-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #152
g4x4xgeoff
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Putting a full roll of toilet paper on top of the one that's got 1/4 left... you got to MOVE the full one to get to the one in use!

wrapping an entire roll of paper towel onto the one on the dispenser so it "doesn't go empty". Which is fine...except when you fill it to the point where it doesn't spin!

say things like "you shouldn't have to ask why I'm mad, you should know" well hunny, i just got home and you're angry, and i'm asking because i have no clue

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/ri-jeeps/[/url]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #435[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
g4x4xgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #153
5-90
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4u2nv View Post
My wife loves to dress up my dogs and then post the pictures on facebook.

My all time favorite is this little gem she did.
she got tired of my ice hockey goalie pads smelling, so while I was at work she put my trapper and blocker in the dishwasher. Hosed down the leg pads with bleach and febreeze. Needless to say her getting a new charger was delayed for awhile.
Both of my boys play hocky - one's a goalie. I used to merely threaten him with washing his gear, problem solved. (EDIT - got this backwards. I wanted him to air out his gear - I was going to wash it if he didn't!)

I'm fully aware of what happens to leather in the washing machine. He asked me if I knew what would happen the first time I threatened it - I told him I did. Then I told him he'd have to figure out a way to amass money for replacement gear, because I wasn't going to do it.

Yes, I know about the funk they can collect. Yes, I know non-destructive means can be used to mitigate it. I didn't want that funk in the house, and I didn't want it in my garage (that was my space, and I like it smelling like solvents & grease!)
Unread 04-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #154
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ExDementia- View Post
What's the deal with roosters as kitchen decorations??? I never got that one...
There's got to be about 50 of them in my mother's kitchen... I've lost count as to the number of them I or the dogs have sent to the trash bin...

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #155
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My wife loves to dress up my dogs and then post the pictures on facebook.

My all time favorite is this little gem she did.
she got tired of my ice hockey goalie pads smelling, so while I was at work she put my trapper and blocker in the dishwasher. Hosed down the leg pads with bleach and febreeze. Needless to say her getting a new charger was delayed for awhile.
They make a pad de-funk recipe you can do yourself at home (I use it on my derby pads)

Or if you want really really simple. Dilute plain vodka in a 1:1 mixture. Neither of which will ruin pads. Just be sure to let them air dry.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #156
wk4u2nv
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by helicase50 View Post
They make a pad de-funk recipe you can do yourself at home (I use it on my derby pads)

Or if you want really really simple. Dilute plain vodka in a 1:1 mixture. Neither of which will ruin pads. Just be sure to let them air dry.
Usually what I do is dilute rubbing alcohol with water and spray it lightly. It usually works unless its a years worth of funk. She just thought using bleach would work better.
Dark side member #18 http://groups.jeepforum.com/The_Dark_Side
wk4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #157
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Usually what I do is dilute rubbing alcohol with water and spray it lightly. It usually works unless its a years worth of funk. She just thought using bleach would work better.
The mix we use is baking soda, vinegar, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, and water. Different quantities for each (I have them written down somewhere). That stuff works amazing and dries reasonably quick.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #158
GreenDevil
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Not so much what my wife does, but what she says. Several weeks ago, I told my wife I was thinking about selling one of my guns (I have one that is worth AT LEAST $2000) and buying a lift kit for the Jeep, but I wanted to let her know first. She told me, "that's fine. They're your guns and your Jeep, so it's your money. How much are you thinking about spending?" I told her about $1500 to $2000 for everything. At this point she says, "What?! You can't spend that much money! We need a new refridgerator and a new dishwasher!" Whatever happened to it being my money??
GreenDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 01:45 AM   #159
private

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakevan View Post
bleed 7 days a month but exhibit symptoms 365 days a year
Mine doesn't.. yay for genetic problems?

(Needs BC to have it, really weird)
Unread 04-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #160
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

when you come home and sack out on the couch only to wake up 25 minutes later to your card being gone.

then logging into your bank account and see your card has been charged fifty some dollars at victorias secret... and then not showing back up at the apartment the entire night...

scandalous wench...

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 04:54 AM   #161
Captainak
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakevan
bleed 7 days a month but exhibit symptoms 365 days a year
Axe wounds! Lol

Sent from the iPhone, "82" CJ7 Built Not Bought, Captain, USA (RET)
Captainak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:10 AM   #162
-CRaSH-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
when you come home and sack out on the couch only to wake up 25 minutes later to your card being gone.

then logging into your bank account and see your card has been charged fifty some dollars at victorias secret... and then not showing back up at the apartment the entire night...

scandalous wench...
Damn. Your woman is like that?
Unread 04-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #163
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

she was, and then i made her become some other *******s problem. i have no clue where she is today or what she's doing... but i heard a while back that she isn't doing so well.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #164
MrNate
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSlow001 View Post
My girlfriend... well she's going to school to be an engineer and drives (lets me drive when I'm a good boy) a WRX wagon.

More laughs in this thread than I expected.
My ex has an engineering degree and drives a WRX, too. I can't tell you the number of times I've looked at her in disbelief and asked her how many years of college she went through.

Here's another one from her - This had happened enough that I immediately knew what was going on. Middle of winter, I wake up in the morning and the house is freezing. I go downstairs and she says to me:

ex: We need to get someone in here to look at the furnace. It's freezing in here!
me: (sigh) - Open the basement door and flip the burner switch back on. Furnace fires right up.
ex: It wasn't me this time!
Unread 04-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #165
i3i11yd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
she was, and then i made her become some other *******s problem. i have no clue where she is today or what she's doing... but i heard a while back that she isn't doing so well.
gotta keep them hoes on leashes!!!
i3i11yd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.