Things only a woman would do... - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #136
markso125
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-90 View Post
My wife had a co-worker transfer from Scotland, and overheard a similar exchange (side note - I'd say nearly any accent from the UK sounds great on a pleasant female voice!)
I dated a girl that was from the UK. She had been in the states long enough that she lost her accent... well untill she got mad or excited...well one night we had dinner and a movie and went back to my place and things progressed. I first heard her accent when she started screaming Oh Bloody H*ll in a rich cockney accent and I lost all of my rythem because i was laughing so hard...boy was she pissed...

markso125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #137
tripleplay103
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I guess nobody mentioned that since the woman moved in, the dog has a scarf for every holiday and funny antlers for Christmas.
tripleplay103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #138
bumzo1
2005 WK 

My girlfriend swerved in front of me coming head on today to be funny, I didn't think it was... Well I was arguing about it later saying that I should've hit her since it would've been her fault, taught her a lesson (she also had 3 other people in the car with her), and I would've gotten a solid bumper out of it! She thinks her car would've won though because her crown victoria weighs "8 tons"... I had to go out and show her the sticker on the door that shows the GVWR which was around 5000#. I would've won either way though, the bottom of my bumper would scrape the top of her hood. remind me never to let her drive while I'm in the car...
Khaki WK Club Member #1
bumzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #139
mtb_crzd47
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleplay103
I guess nobody mentioned that since the woman moved in, the dog has a scarf for every holiday and funny antlers for Christmas.
And a pumpkin for halloween
mtb_crzd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:45 AM   #140
kristi5683

2005 TJ Wrangler 

My battery died and I needed a jump so I called a nearby girlfriend...Big mistake.. I forget how retarded most girls are with cars and anything in general...my friend shows up with a bunch batteries (like aaa, aa and 9v) and said "i didnt know cars had batteries and didnt know what kind to get so i just bought these." I've never laughed so hard.... I still don't think she understands why...
kristi5683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:58 AM   #141
-CRaSH-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi5683 View Post
My battery died and I needed a jump so I called a nearby girlfriend...Big mistake.. I forget how retarded most girls are with cars and anything in general...my friend shows up with a bunch batteries (like aaa, aa and 9v) and said "i didnt know cars had batteries and didnt know what kind to get so i just bought these." I've never laughed so hard.... I still don't think she understands why...
Lol, you atleast had a jump cable, right?
Unread 04-17-2011, 03:25 AM   #142
kristi5683

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CRaSH- View Post
Lol, you atleast had a jump cable, right?
yeah I did. I should have made her watch so in case that ever happens to her shell know what to do but I just told her to go turn her car on and stay in there.
kristi5683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #143
7urtle
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millermagic View Post
And here I thought I was the only one that did that to the mirror! To be honest, if it was legal to remove it, I'd take it right off.
you only need 2 mirrors.

my mom says i have too many tools but then ask me to work on her car
[URL="[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url]"][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url][/URL] -[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]1UMF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT] a really slow build. bruised and never left the street
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]WTB: rear bumper/tire carrier,31" tires,armor[/COLOR]
7urtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #144
7urtle
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNate View Post
Sounds like my ex-wife. Any trip of 2 hours or longer required about 30 of those reusable grocery shopping bags filled with crap.

Another one from her. I'm riding in her car with her driving, when suddenly:
ex: Oh... I guess I need to make an appointment to get the oil changed.
me: Uh, why do you say that?
ex: The oil light just came on.
me: You know that means it's dangerously low on oil, right? That you need to add some right away?
ex: Well, they fill it when they change the oil.
my mom blew up the motor on a nova & electra 225 because she thought thats how long cars last.never changed oil
[URL="[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url]"][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url][/URL] -[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]1UMF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT] a really slow build. bruised and never left the street
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]WTB: rear bumper/tire carrier,31" tires,armor[/COLOR]
7urtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #145
That1guy
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleplay103 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4u2nv View Post
My wife loves to dress up my dogs and then post the pictures on facebook.
We have a 3 year old female pitbull. Dog is a big baby, but my girl loves putting her in a tutu and dog costumes. I feel bad for the dog even though she enjoys the attention.
Unread 04-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #146
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumzo1 View Post
My girlfriend swerved in front of me coming head on today to be funny, I didn't think it was...
That's a big one of mine, anytime there's a group traveling together and a girl is driving they will do that to be cute, if you want to be cute take your shirt off but don't try to cause an accident.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #147
markso125
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Deere View Post
That's a big one of mine, anytime there's a group traveling together and a girl is driving they will do that to be cute, if you want to be cute take your shirt off but don't try to cause an accident.
Uh a cute girl taking her shirt off will cause an accident
markso125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #148
Fathom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

/\ /\ My thoughts exactly. The last time I took my shirt off while driving my topless jeep, this guy in a pickup ran a red light (luckily no one ran into him) and then got pulled over by a cop who had been parked at a gas station. It was kinda funny, but i did feel kinda bad...
Fathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #149
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

Ask me why i'm on JF instead of talking to her on Skype.
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #150
actionbastard
1995 YJ Wrangler 

did you guys know that when performing a sex change operation one of the most important parts of the whole process is you have to remove half your brain, only then are you a true woman.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.