Things only a woman would do... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Things only a woman would do...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Things only a woman would do...

I was driving my girlfriend's car the other day and noticed she had a stuffed animal right in front of the tachometer. When I asked her about it she just said she didn't know what it did and that little stuffed hedgehogs are much cuter to look at than a meaningless gauge. I laughed and drove on. (After moving it of course.)

Then I started thinking about the funny little things that only a women would do, and that it might make a funny thread on here.

Post up any you can think of!

It should go without saying that this is not meant to be offensive to women. Gotta cover all your bases in this ridiculous politically correct country we live in.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
4XGore
2 chicks at the same time

1980 CJ7 

Is your girlfriend Asian?
4XGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
HOLTZ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Putting toilet paper in the toilet before taking a deuce so no one can hear the ba-dunk..... ba-dunk ba-dunk as her terds hit the water below.

Men could care less. We blow the doors off the stall and high five afterwards!
HOLTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
0blcktj6
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've made it a habit to flip almost every rear view mirror in any car before I drive it. It really clears up my field of view in front of me and since I've driven with my Jeep's flipped for so long they all seem to hang down so low now. Well I got in my brother's girlfriend's car with her (civic) to go pick up my brother and I was driving because she doesn't like driving at rush hour and I situated the seat adjusted my mirror and then proceeded to flip the rear view upon which she said:

Wait...how are you going to see behind you now if everything is upside down?!?

My brother and I are going to have a talk about the quality of the women he dates.

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/v...ck-now-908246/
0blcktj6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
b_c
2008 JK Wrangler 

i was just reading your story to my wife and she says, "what's a tachometer?"

LOL

love ya babe

b_c

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends -john 15:13
b_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
HaViiK
2001 WJ 

I have a stuffed animal in my jeep. but it doesnt sit in front of my gauges. I hope that doesn't make me girly

I don't have a female counterpart in my life right now but my mom says stupid stuff. I tried to talk her into letting me purchase some rock sliders and I showed her a video of how sliders work and she simply said..."Well, just don't go over any rocks like that and you won't need to worry!"

Eventually she finally accepted that I was going to wheel like that and when I told her the amount of money I would save if I actually used them she finally warmed up to the idea.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/haviiks-01-wj-slow-build-1067820/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Black HaViiK:[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR="DarkRed"]2001 WJ, 4.0, 42re (rebuilt at 100k), 30/35, Rough Country X-Series, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Yakima Megawarrior & Big Powderhound, Grille Guard, KC Daylighter 130w, Custom Sub Box & 2 Kicker 12" CVR
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/zj-wj-faqs-read-first-contact-mod-changes-additions-591821/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]WJ/ZJ FAQ[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Facebook. Wheeling stuff in there.[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderheadrcx?feature=mhee"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Youtube Channel. GoPro/Wheeling stuff[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=rulppa(chat);10944366]whats with people (steve) with those monster sigs. reply is usually like ':E' then 2 pages of signature lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11226293]THE WINNER IS REDHOTCHILIDOG!!!!111!!1!!!!(OBNXIOUS HUGE BEEFSTEW STYLE FONT) I will PM winner for details[/QUOTE]
HaViiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
captnrich
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is broke, SPEND A TON OF MONEY TO UPGRADE IT!
captnrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #8
4XGore
2 chicks at the same time

1980 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrich View Post
If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.
4XGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
grandboost98
1989 YJ Wrangler 

one time i told my mom that my desktop "crapped the bed" and she had the most confused face, so i repeated myself and she says "what crapped in your bed?!" lmao i actually had to explain the phrase to her
98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - too many mods to list::SOLD::
grandboost98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #10
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.
I lol'd
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
grandboost98
1989 YJ Wrangler 

and another from when i was younger and the family went on camping trips.

my mother went to go use the porter potty and when she came back she was really upset. "whats wrong mom", "i was in the porter potty and put my purse in the purse holder and now its all wet!"

incase you guys didnt know, there arent purse holders in porter pottys. those are urinals lol needless to say that was the last time she ever went camping
98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - too many mods to list::SOLD::
grandboost98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #12
BrendonR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4XGore View Post

Current Mods: None

Currently accepting donations to remedy above.
BrendonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #13
MrNate
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Now that's wisdom right there.
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #14
Kerovick

Quote:
I LOL'd
Kerovick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
ISUzj
2005 WK 

A girl I know..... has to have baskets for EVERYTHING!!!

guys its a junk drawer or a 5 gallon bucket...

girls, basket for pens, clothes (clean and dirty) notepads remotes... we got to many dang baskets at my house.

Oh and a basket on the back of the toilet... w/ seashells in it

~~[_---_____---_\-\\\\\\-\
~~~(o) )-o---(o) )-o---) )
94ZJ 5.2 Red; Rusty's 3" Coils,Skyjacker hydro's, Brush Guard, Custom Rear Bumper, Custom Roof Rack, KVG Quick Discos, 31-10.50-15's DAYTON TIMBERLINE A/T OBA 2 Gallon tank
Can't buy it? BUILD IT!! Do it cheap too cuz your in college

My Build Thread Align your jeep yourself B N B#175
ISUzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.