JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Things only a woman would do... (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/things-only-woman-would-do-1196289/)

-ExDementia- 04-14-2011 10:43 AM

Things only a woman would do...

I was driving my girlfriend's car the other day and noticed she had a stuffed animal right in front of the tachometer. When I asked her about it she just said she didn't know what it did and that little stuffed hedgehogs are much cuter to look at than a meaningless gauge. I laughed and drove on. (After moving it of course.)

Then I started thinking about the funny little things that only a women would do, and that it might make a funny thread on here.

Post up any you can think of! :2thumbsup:

It should go without saying that this is not meant to be offensive to women. Gotta cover all your bases in this ridiculous politically correct country we live in.

4XGore 04-14-2011 10:53 AM

Is your girlfriend Asian?

HOLTZ 04-14-2011 10:58 AM

Putting toilet paper in the toilet before taking a deuce so no one can hear the ba-dunk..... ba-dunk ba-dunk as her terds hit the water below.

Men could care less. We blow the doors off the stall and high five afterwards! :highfive:

0blcktj6 04-14-2011 11:14 AM

43 Attachment(s)
I've made it a habit to flip almost every rear view mirror in any car before I drive it. It really clears up my field of view in front of me and since I've driven with my Jeep's flipped for so long they all seem to hang down so low now. Well I got in my brother's girlfriend's car with her (civic) to go pick up my brother and I was driving because she doesn't like driving at rush hour and I situated the seat adjusted my mirror and then proceeded to flip the rear view upon which she said:

Wait...how are you going to see behind you now if everything is upside down?!?

My brother and I are going to have a talk about the quality of the women he dates.

b_c 04-14-2011 11:18 AM

i was just reading your story to my wife and she says, "what's a tachometer?"

LOL :rofl:

love ya babe :kiss:

b_c

HaViiK 04-14-2011 11:26 AM

I have a stuffed animal in my jeep. but it doesnt sit in front of my gauges. I hope that doesn't make me girly :(

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22967524/angrybird.jpg

I don't have a female counterpart in my life right now but my mom says stupid stuff. I tried to talk her into letting me purchase some rock sliders and I showed her a video of how sliders work and she simply said..."Well, just don't go over any rocks like that and you won't need to worry!"

Eventually she finally accepted that I was going to wheel like that and when I told her the amount of money I would save if I actually used them she finally warmed up to the idea.

captnrich 04-14-2011 11:49 AM

I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.

4XGore 04-14-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnrich (Post 11366598)
If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.

:laugh:

grandboost98 04-14-2011 11:51 AM

one time i told my mom that my desktop "crapped the bed" and she had the most confused face, so i repeated myself and she says "what crapped in your bed?!" lmao i actually had to explain the phrase to her

-ExDementia- 04-14-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

I don't know much about women, I've been married for 12 years......but I do know this for sure: If you give a woman a small basket of seashells, she will put it on the back of the toilet.

I lol'd :rofl:

grandboost98 04-14-2011 11:55 AM

and another from when i was younger and the family went on camping trips.

my mother went to go use the porter potty and when she came back she was really upset. "whats wrong mom", "i was in the porter potty and put my purse in the purse holder and now its all wet!"

incase you guys didnt know, there arent purse holders in porter pottys. those are urinals lol needless to say that was the last time she ever went camping

BrendonR 04-14-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4XGore (Post 11366607)
:laugh:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...rever-Stallone

MrNate 04-14-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Now that's wisdom right there. :rofl:

Kerovick 04-14-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

I LOL'd

ISUzj 04-14-2011 12:15 PM

A girl I know..... has to have baskets for EVERYTHING!!!

guys its a junk drawer or a 5 gallon bucket...

girls, basket for pens, clothes (clean and dirty) notepads remotes... we got to many dang baskets at my house.

Oh and a basket on the back of the toilet... w/ seashells in it :)

The time now is 12:42 AM.