Thanksgiving JF Membership Giveaway!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Thanksgiving JF Membership Giveaway!!

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-14-2014, 08:57 AM   #1
chris87xj

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Thanksgiving JF Membership Giveaway!!

1) Post a picture of your jeep and tell us why you're thankful for it.
2) After Thanksgiving Day dinner when I'm listening to Alice's Restaurant and too stuffed to move and need something to do that doesn't involve a lot of energy, I'll look through all the posts here to pick a lucky jeeper to give a 1-yr premium JeepForum membership.
3) Ready, set, go!

charlie_brown_thanksgiving_outdoor_wallpaper-snoopy-c-.jpg

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Congratulations Rockdrummer93 as the November COTM!!!
The Thanksgiving JF Membership Giveaway was here!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
Cavasar
No Longer DD

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thankful for my Jeep because it's been in the family since it was new in 1998. My mom, then dad, then sister, and finally myself have all driven it for a couple years each. We got it when I was 4 years old so it gave us an excuse to pull the top off and cruise around. With the exception of the regear I've done all the work to it myself and plan on passing on to my son many years from now when I have one.

Unread 11-15-2014, 04:18 AM   #3
owntmeal4life
1980 FSJ Wagoneer 

image-1764503319.jpg

I'm thankful for my new to me wagoneer that I not only get to build but share the experience with my sons and get them and get them out camping and enjoying life instead of relying on electronics
owntmeal4life is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2014, 07:06 PM   #4
chris87xj

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Well at the rate we're going here, maybe we can just give both entries a membership.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Congratulations Rockdrummer93 as the November COTM!!!
The Thanksgiving JF Membership Giveaway was here!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2014, 07:18 PM   #5
owntmeal4life
1980 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj
Well at the rate we're going here, maybe we can just give both entries a membership.
I'd be fine with that
owntmeal4life is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
Cavasar
No Longer DD

1998 TJ Wrangler 

LOL. I guess no body else is thankful for their Jeep.
Unread 11-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #7
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

Ill enter, just dont have any pics on this phone right now
JeepComanche89 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2014, 12:05 PM   #8
BonesWK
Web Wheeler

2006 WK 

Thankful for my rig, because its such a fun family vehicle. We live in an area with a beach you can drive out on so summer is tons of fun for us. Its been fairly reliable and I look forward to having it for a long time. Sure, its IFS but it takes me where I want to go with little trouble. Plus its my DD so it gets me to work!

2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #9
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

I am thankful for my Jeep and all Jeeps, because they are an extension of ourselves. They become our style and our life.

My Jeep takes me on fishing excursions that I would otherwise walk miles and miles to reach, or straight up couldn't get to. It is my bed when I am exhausted at 3:00 am during the wrong tide and need to catch some ZZZs before dawn. It is my kitchen when I cook for all those tailgates and beach parties. It is my beer cooler, and on those lucky lucky days my fish cooler . It has gotten me home safe to my loved ones during rain, sleet, snow and Philly traffic. It is my DD and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Without my Jeep I wouldn't be me and for that I am thankful.

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff

Last edited by Cooneys08JK; 11-18-2014 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Pics too big! I DEFINITELY need a new membership!
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #10
austin6137
Web Wheeler

1990 XJ Cherokee 

I'm thankful for my jeep cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to drive. It's a long story but if it wasn't for being able to drive it offroad with out getting into trouble, I'd probably go nuts. Before my jeep I only got to drive atvs and such but my cherokee is so much more fun. It ain't much but I'm thankful for it.
image.jpg  
90 - xj laredo- 4.5" rough country lift, 6.5" of total lift with drop brackets, zj disc brakes on c8.25, olympic winch bumper, jcr upper and lower quarter armor, IRO hack-n-tap and rock sliders and rear bumper. rugged ridge 8500lb winch. Spartan locker up front. With a jd yellow paint job, 97+ front end and bushwacker cut out flares. 35's
austin6137 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #11
BLOODBANE
1984 CJ7 

Im thankful because its the wifes (I bought it for her, its what she picked out), and she's happy with it, and that allows me to keep building all my toys.
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2014, 07:01 PM   #12
The_Blacksmith
Genius with this metal

1993 XJ Cherokee 

I'm thankful for my jeep because no matter what bends or breaks, its the only thing in life that hasn't let me down.
016.jpg  
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2014, 08:25 AM   #13
DezertTJ
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I am thankful for my jeep in so many ways. When I was 2, my father owned an 84 cj7. He would let me steer while he used the pedals and made sure I didn't screw up. Unfortunately, he had to sell it due to the growing family after my sister was born. The cj7 led me to get my first jeep, an 03 tj Rubicon, which I spent a couple years searching for. Once that came into my life, I talked my dad into buying another jeep So we could take father son outings. Throughout high school, I caught the jeep bug and became a die hard jeeper. This life style spread to my close friends and extended family once they got a taste of the jeep lifestyle. After 4 years at Northern Arizona University, I finally got my dream jeep, a 2006 LJ Rubicon with the 6 spd manual. This jeep has taken me to some of the most spectacular areas I have ever seen! Whether it's rock crawling, camping in the middle of nowhere, or just spending a day on a forest road, this jeep gets me away from it all. It has gotten me addicted to getting away and seeing beautiful sights. My long time gf and I usually have to get out once a month and head somewhere just tricky enough where cars can't go and it has made us who we are today. I am extremely thankful for everything this jeep and past jeeps have given me and my family. I have no idea what I would do if the jeep wasn't in my life. I live, breathe, and bleed the jeep lifestyle. Without the jeep, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #14
98ZJKyle
1998 ZJ 

I'm thankful for my jeep because it was the best deal on a vehicle I've ever gotten. (Sold my xj, bought a $500 beater, drove it for 3 months, then traded it for my zj). It's been extremely reliable to get me back and forth from work and everywhere else I've gone in the past 16,000 miles. It has also opened up my eyes to what I can really do if I put my mind towards sonething. I've learned a lot working on it and I plan to keep learning from it. I've made some really good memories with this jeep and any time I've had a bad day I can smash the skinny pedal and it makes the day a million times better without missing a beat. I've been opened up to a whole new world and I've met a ton of great people because of it.

I hope all of you here on Jeep Forum have a happy thanksgiving and score some great deals in Black Friday.

P.S. I could not post a photo due to the image size
98ZJKyle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2014, 11:17 PM   #15
Thedawgshow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I am most thankful for my little TJ for how she allows me to be with my family doing great things. Of course the wheeling trips are AWESOME, and my older boys who no longer live under the roof come back home just for these trips. More than that is how my sons work on her with me. Any given Sunday, you can find us in the garage doing everything from adding lights, changing the oil, coating the frame, greasing the front end or replacing u-joints. We have so much more to do too. This does so much for myself, but also my boys. They learn so much about life when it comes to the TJ. Being responsible for your actions, taking care of what is yours, how to work on things, problem solving and so much more.

These are the same things my father taught me growing up farming, but working on the TJ is not a chore, unlike working on fences, old tractors and such on the farm.

When it is time to go somewhere, everyone wants to take the old TJ, even though the cars are so much newer. We take it everywhere in the summer, from the State Fair, the park, wheeling trips, to out for dinner on a Saturday evening. Nothing like going naked in the summer in a Wrangler.

This is my second Wrangler. Older than my first, but what a great toy to bring us all together!!!!

At the risk of being disqualified, I am going to share more than just one photo, so as to help explain what this old TJ means to me and how thankful I am to have her in our life.

The day we got her.....

Our first wheeling trip......

All cleaned up.......

Even Pregnant and hurting, she still would rather go in the TJ....

A Sunday spent with the boys dyeing the flares black again. MY youngest is my paint can shaker......

Happy thanksgiving to you one and all!!!!

My pappy was a pistol, I'm a son of a gun.
Thedawgshow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.