A Thank You to the owner admin, and the moderators. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > A Thank You to the owner admin, and the moderators.

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 12-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
KG7IL
1991 YJ Wrangler 

A Thank You to the owner admin, and the moderators.

The owner of this great forum deserves a Thank You for allowing "Gun" discussions.

This great discussion is one of personal rights, responsibility and freedoms.

Whether it's jeeping activities, firearms activities, recreational gold mining, or any of MANY MORE activities, there are those that want to shut us down.

As we stand shoulder to shoulder against the attacks on our freedoms, we will be stronger. I do not dirt-bike, but I defend them in discussions among friends and acquaintances. While I fairly new to jeeping, I have always defended the rights to use public lands and forest service roads.

Do not let the enemies of freedom split, divide and conquer us.

Thank you to this forum for allowing the discussions.

Unread 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
GermanyChris
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The owner and mods deserve a big thank you for keeping this place open period. I can't imagine that Jeep forums is any of these people full time job nor does it likely pay for itself. $200 for a lifetime membership I can suck more than $200 of bandwidth in this place a year.
Unread 12-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
The owner and mods deserve a big thank you for keeping this place open period. I can't imagine that Jeep forums is any of these people full time job nor does it likely pay for itself. $200 for a lifetime membership I can suck more than $200 of bandwidth in this place a year.
Forums generate revenue based largely on ads. The more you click, the more they make. The new owners of this site own over 200 websites & forums. Memberships are a way of drawing income directly from the user instead of relying on ads.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
GermanyChris
1999 TJ Wrangler 

What ad's?? Add block plus fixes all that..

The only thing I can tell by using this site is they are useing vbulletin.
Unread 12-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
What ad's?? Add block plus fixes all that.
Then you and I are costing them more money than we bring in.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
Jones
Consider the following...

I take donations to my personal paypal account. I also take checks if that's more your style, make them out to Jones.
Unread 12-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
nwiTJdave

I sent you a check but somehow it got placed at the wailing wall along with 506 other checks. Sorry, had my Nigerian cousin send it to the wrong address

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.