Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Tell me why you think you deserve a 1 year membership...

5K views 78 replies 48 participants last post by  blackblazer92 
#1 · (Edited)
I am in the mood again to get someone a year membership, maybe 2 and would like to know who would like one.

Post here why you think you deserve to get a membership. This is for registered members only! If you already have a membership, even if it runs out in a month, you do not qualify. Dont feed me a line of bs because that will just make me move on to the next post. Tell me a little about yourself and what you have done to make this forum a better place. And keep it clean, follow the rules of the forum! You have until Feb 6 at noon on the east coast to post it and I will make my decision the next day. Anything posted after noon will not be considered. Good luck!

Go.

:thumbsup:

#9 ·
I would buy my own, but I am a 32 year old full time student studing to be a Pharmacist, living off my wife's income, lol. Thankfully we set it up so all the bills get paid before I went back, but money is still tight.

Also, in June I will be a Pharmacy Tech and it might encourage me to get out there and hunt for anouther Jeep. You would be contributing to someone else's broke habit.

#14 ·
Because it would help JF out ( since he needs some extra cash with the move) and as to why me, well, I usually give all my extra Jeep parts and such to anyone who needs em. I use to have a membership but have recently lost my job and still trying to find a new one. So I cut off my extras and sadly one of those is JF. But no matter who you give it to thanks for giving one away. It will help with his server cost :thumbsup:

Oh, and PS, I'm on DurtyRok too. I just havn't been on lately.

#19 ·
Well, this membership giveaway does really help with the move, even though it comes AFTER the move physically happens.

Why me??? Well, really, I'm probably not the best person. That is just the truth. I try to help out as much as I can. I have been reading a lot of the forum helping in just about every single sub-forum with any questions that I am able to answer.

I am a founding member of JFI (Jeep Forum Investigators), and our goal is to help ensure that the JF marketplace stays honest for all users. Without trust amongst our own brethren, such great deals would not be possible. We currently haven't only handled a few cases, with only 1 being unsuccessful. The scammed member still is happier with the results than nothing at all since the person who scammed him has left JF, and only had membership for 1 month.

Now we all know that many threads are redundant, or talk of cold air intakes, turbos, gas mileage ect. Instead of scaring away newer members that don't know better, I explain why such mods are useless, or how to do them right, and why doing them right isn't worth the money. I use that as a chance to encourage new users to fill out thier profile, read the vast database that JF has, and encourage them to come back.

The biggest reason to pick me is that I am a poor college student. Really, I am trying to get do my best in school so that I can make something of myself so that I can do more with this expensive hobby.

I thank you for the consideration, and hope that this thread is a success. :thumbsup:

#23 ·
well i guess I'll try. I'm young and going to school so I can hopefully be successful one day.I buy any mods I want for the jeep and spend a huge amount of time keeping it all in running order. I may not be the most knowledgeable member on the forum but I spend my time researching and learning from others so that I can hopefully help others out when needed. Although life may be tough for many right now it's always great to have JeepForum to go to and get away.

#24 ·
I most likely don't deserve it, but I would highly appreciat it. I get on this site several hours everyday and look to a lot of it's members and info for aid. Thank you for your consideration. (and no i'm not trying to suck up)

#25 ·
i think i deserve a member ship because well, i'm awsome!:rofl: lol this is my third xj now, and i'm in the process of building it up! and well, we all know jeeps! they breakk!!! :thumbsup: my new cherokee i've bee using as the first responder for my first aid squad.. so its been getting beaten up! now i need to replace my rear from all the heavy and fasst driving :(:( but that'll be done tomorrow morning when i get to my dads shop and then it'll be used as the first responder for this snoww!! heres it right now..

Its filled with first aid equipment and lights and sirens! its pretty neat!! haha

Look familiar!? :cheers2:

#30 ·
i may not know as much as some of the very knowledgable people on here, but i try to help answer anybodies questions that i can. alot of times somebody beats me to it though. i am 21 years old and am a mechanic at a small garage owned by my dad. i have been around cars since i could crawl and have been working on them since i was about 10. i have done everything to my jeep myself, all the mechanical work, some custom fabbed stuff, and also all of the body work and paint. there are still people here smarter then me, but if i can help answer any questions for anybody i will. i have found very much useful information on here and like to try to return the favor. and i think this is an awesome forum and i would like to be able to post pics :) . i would buy my own membership, but i spend all my money on my jeep :rofl:

#31 ·
Because I've been here for a while and I've posted numerous write-ups that I've think have helped a good number of people. I absolutely adore bacon, and all that is bacon-flavored. I was here when avatars were free. I love grandfathered PRC rule.

#32 ·
I have only been a member of this forum for about a couple of weeks but can't get away from it. I am a newb to the wheeling scene and have looked to this site for help. I have honestly recieved more from the site than I have given. I want that to change! I want to share my knowledge with everyone as I become more experienced. I have so much I want to do to my Jeep and cannot wait to share it with this community.
As for me, I am 31 years old and a veteran of the USMC. I just bought a 97 TJ a couple of months ago and cannot wait to get it trail worthy. Right now it is pretty much stock. I have only added a cb radio, recovery points and some armor. All the modifications will come slow as I am a fulltime college student with 2 kids at home. This is a new hobby for me but one that will last a lifetime. Thanks for your time Jeff!

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.