Teddy's Endorsement - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Teddy's Endorsement

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-30-2008, 06:26 AM   #16
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

During the State of the Union, I could see Ted saying to Obama, "Now your *** is mine, all mine!"

There is an article from last night, "NY Feminists Accuse Kennedy of Betrayal". Sounds like their all confused if they would or would not like Ted driving Hillary around instead of Obama.

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) - The New York chapter of The National Organization for Women accused Sen. Edward M. Kennedy of betraying women with his endorsement of Barack Obama, prompting the organization's national office to come to the Massachusetts senator's defense.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
I heard from a local source in Telluride a few years ago that Ted was so drunk in a local bar that when the bar closed, they set him on the back steps and locked the doors while he was quoting the Gettysburg Address to them. It's amazing that guy's liver is still functioning.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
SlimShady
Camel Jockey Express.

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie
It's amazing that guy's liver is still functioning.

Maybe it's not his anymore, he could've bought one on the black market and had it tossed in when we weren't looking.

230gr @ 950 feet per second says you won't steal my property!!
SlimShady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 06:44 AM   #18
sgnellett
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastredjeep
I think the Kennedys are experiencing a lack of whogivesadamn from the American populace. I didn't know Kennedy (JFK) had a daughter, much less do I even care what her opinion was.

Why would her opinion matter? Same with Ted. He's an old scumbag like JFK would have been.

The Kennedys got their money and power because their dear old dad was a bootlegging criminal during prohibition. Maybe if my dad was Jack the Ripper I would stand a good chance?
C'mon, don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!

"I'd rather go hunting with **** Cheney than riding with Ted Kennedy!"
SGNellett, 02 TJ Sport, Twin tops, 3" BDS lift, 33x12.5x15, K&N CAI, Tomken Front Stubby w/ towbar Tomken Rear w/ Tire Carrier (in the Garage, awaiting install, Thanks Santa!) RED Jeep Club, Member #441
NEVER FORGET
9/11
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
"Your ignorance is surpassed only by the arrogance with which you display it!"
sgnellett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 06:46 AM   #19
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReno
Maybe it's not his anymore, he could've bought one on the black market and had it tossed in when we weren't looking.
Right! I was thinking the same thing, kind of like David Crosby. Years of heavy drinking... just buy a new liver.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #20
PJL
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReno
No straw grasping here amigo, I can call you that since you added me to your friends list right???
That wasn't the list I added you to
Quote:
The fact of the matter is that the thread is about Obama receiving Teddy the wonder drunk's endorsement.........not about how his family or Bush's family made their money. To throw the comparison that you made out is merely an obvious attempt to take a shot at the Bush Presidency as opposed to adding anything constructive to the thread.
Nope. If I wanted to take a shot at the Bush presidency, I would. Again, I said "And George Bush's grandfather laundered money for the Nazis. Who cares?" If you construe that as a shot at the Bush administration, in the context of him comparing Joe Kennedy to Jack the Ripper, you're the one who's grasping at straws. Or are you asserting that comparing Joe Kennedy to Jack the Ripper is somehow constructively adding to the thread? Or is the point of this thread really to be a Kennedy family bash fest?
Quote:
And quite honestly, liberal should be an epithet as far as I'm concerned as most of them and the policies they support and the beliefs they espouse are diametrically opposed to the ideals this country was founded on.
As opposed to who the conservatives pander to, people who want to make this country into a militaristic theocracy? Yeah, that was in line with the Founders' thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewe02
Do you not know what his name is?
I wonder how you'd feel if Keith Ellison ran for President.

Last edited by PJL; 01-30-2008 at 08:27 AM..
PJL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #21
Raindem
1993 YJ Wrangler 

This is funny. Obama, who is supposed to be campaigning for "change", hitches his wagon to Ted Kennedy, an icon of the status quo, the last pillar of the old guard.
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #22
XJ99
Draft Line

2006 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrh
I think it would be nice if Ted offered to drive Hillary around.

Unread 01-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #23
fastredjeep
1986 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJL

Nope. If I wanted to take a shot at the Bush presidency, I would. Again, I said "And George Bush's grandfather laundered money for the Nazis. Who cares?" If you construe that as a shot at the Bush administration, in the context of him comparing Joe Kennedy to Jack the Ripper, you're the one who's grasping at straws. Or are you asserting that comparing Joe Kennedy to Jack the Ripper is somehow constructively adding to the thread? Or is the point of this thread really to be a Kennedy family bash fest?

As opposed to who the conservatives pander to, people who want to make this country into a militaristic theocracy? Yeah, that was in line with the Founders' thinking.

I wonder how you'd feel if Keith Ellison ran for President.

I was the one who mentioned Jack the Ripper. The reason for the reference was just he was a criminal and a well known one, just he was an anonymous person. I wasn't even comparing Joe Kennedy to Jack the Ripper, I was maintaining that if I had a criminal (well known) father, maybe I could run in politics and my opinions would matter...

Ted Kennedy is a drunk Irish in the very meaning. He is a man who makes Irish people look bad. He also makes democrats look worse that they already do. Most people *hopefully* will see through this familial ruse of the Kennedys and not think twice about it. They're like an aging monarchy that has lost its power and are themselves grasping at straws.

I didn't even know JFK had a daughter and for all its worth, don't give a damn what her opinion is because it is just as rotten as their family. She should just keep her head down and try to maintain some family dignity by doing something other than politics...maybe she should volunteer somewhere and try and restore some dignity to their family name. They have enjoyed the privileged life for too long.

As for PJL, just ignore him. He's obviously a dyed in the wool liberal and is a rabble rouser.
[B][FONT="Arial Black"]Black Jeep Club member #127[/FONT][/B]
fastredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #24
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Surgery

How can anyone vote for anyone connected to the Kennedy Family. Ted killed a girl and got away with it. John F killed Marolyn because she was pregnant with his kid. The old man Kennedy had a Labotomy performed on his own daughter. I still think the old man got John elected and when he would not help the mob the old man Kennedy had Lyndon kill kennedy.
Who wants another Kennedy in the picture. Much less another Clinton or Obama
Canfourjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2008, 02:18 AM   #25
SlimShady
Camel Jockey Express.

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJL

Darn, and here I was hoping I could finally add an attorney to my Christmas card list.

As someone else pointed out, I made no mention of Jack the Ripper in my post, reading is fundamental, especially when presenting evidence, I would think you'd know that.

As for a militaristic theocracy.......that's asinine and I would support no such thing..........my beliefs, though I doubt you've continued reading this far as it doesn't support your leftist viewpoint, is that each and every individual is responsible for themselves and their families...........I don't need the government paying for my health care using money they took from your paycheck. Come to think of it, the only thing I need the government for is to provide for the common defense and negotiate trade with foreign nations, the rest I would be quite happy to let the states handle themselves. Of course in so doing we'd put a lot of lawyers out of business, but I'm o.k. with that.

230gr @ 950 feet per second says you won't steal my property!!
SlimShady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.