surround sound help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > surround sound help

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

surround sound help

I have an older surround sound system that I had a blown part on the receiver. Got that fixed but now I can only get the bass and one other speaker to turn on. It isn't worth getting professionally repaired and I don't have the money to buy a new system. Does anyone know what might be the cause?

It's a Sharp system that I bought as a wedding gift for my sister and brother in law back in 2004 but it cost me almost a full paycheck (e-3 in the military) at the time. They never used it so they gave it to me.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.