Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Superbowl halftime show???

711 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  JKNIPE2000 
#1 ·
Anybody else pissed we didn't get to see Paul Mccartney's boob :rofl:

#7 ·
Me neither...It needed a mix of singers. Just Paul McCartney was just bad. I liked the James Bond song though as always. Needed someone else though. Overall the Super Bowl was the most boring one I've ever seen..

#12 ·
I'll give you Charlie Daniels, that was impressive. But the Black Eyed Peas. The fact that it looked like no one knew really what they were doing, and the whole mini stage set up surrounded by 100 people and staffers taking pictures in the background. I dunno, i guess i just think, its the super bowl, if they were gonna do it they should have made it look cleaner. just my 2 Cents though.

#13 ·
I haven't watched a halftime show in a long time. I wish they would show the game, if I wanted a concert, I would watch one of those. This is a game of football. If they can't find something else to fill in the 5 hours of pregame show, then cut it down to 4. As far as halftime goes, if you want to bring somebody out there and let them sing a few songs, OK, I am sure the people attending the game will like it. It would probably cost them less in tickets. But I watch the game to see the game (OK, the commercials too.) Not the concert, or an amazing halftime show. I could care less, if I want entertainment I would ask them to bring out the zamboni.

#14 ·
wile_e_mopar said:
I haven't watched a halftime show in a long time. I wish they would show the game, if I wanted a concert, I would watch one of those. This is a game of football. If they can't find something else to fill in the 5 hours of pregame show, then cut it down to 4. As far as halftime goes, if you want to bring somebody out there and let them sing a few songs, OK, I am sure the people attending the game will like it. It would probably cost them less in tickets. But I watch the game to see the game (OK, the commercials too.) Not the concert, or an amazing halftime show. I could care less, if I want entertainment I would ask them to bring out the zamboni.
here is the problem with your thinking. its is NOT a game. its a business. if it would make the NFL 5 extra bucks, they would have gay male nudists cover the field and have it look like bourbon street on fat tuesday in new orleans. just the way it is unfortunately. i agree with you though...get back to the basics...throw that effin pigskin! :)

it is things like this that make it a huge business (i personally dont see where these guys, or anyone else in the whole world needs to make more than 100G a year, but hey who am i?)

"Throughout the past week in Jacksonville, Kraft said he expected Brady's contract to be addressed in the offseason. It looks like it has to be. No way around it.

Its total value is $26 million -- less than the signing bonuses handed to quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Michael Vick this past year. " - quote NFL.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.