Standard things that make you mad? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Standard things that make you mad?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #106
XJIceQueen98

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPaca19
Threesome????
I'm pretty sure my friend just offered one of the two of us to half of the guys in my phone book...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWaylon
if you think you're "normal" just because a majority of the posters on jeepforum agree with you...then you REALLY have issues...:D :D
XJIceQueen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2007, 11:36 PM   #107
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

when you go to TRIM your facial hair and mess up, i had to shave it all off, now i look 12 again and will take 2 months to grow it back

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #108
crazymon01
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i have been drivin down the highway 10-15mph over speed limit in fast and someone hauls butt get up on ur back. they get mad cause u not passin guy to ur right fast enuff so they decide to cross over solid yellow line in ur left pass u up and slow down to u mad.. has happened to me twice so far this year

oh yea.. and people who think they know everything (specially when they are wrong)
307 -> 411 gear swap
lock rite locker on the dana 35
33 x 12.50 Mickey Thompson radial MTZ
4.5" Rubicon Express heavy duty Suspension Lift
currie boomerang shackles
8,000 lbs. Winch
bikini top
tonneau cover
pictures?? http://www.cardomain.com/id/ironm98
crazymon01@aol.com
crazymon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 02:04 AM   #109
87warrior
2003 TJ Wrangler 

All AutoDesk products.... LDD '08!!!!!!! nuff said

Wal-Mart, honestly I do all I can to avoid the place or any big-box retailer.

Civil Engineers who layout sub-divisions... could you rape the land any more???!!!!

Plastic forks that break when you try to slice your left overs at lunch time.

The person who ALWAYS asks you a question 37 seconds after you are 100% focused on your work, and it is usually a repeat question to boot!

The cost of graduate classes.... poor Jeep is getting neglected

People who do not brush their teeth and seemingly breath on you all day, smokers also fall in this section.

People who call native plants WEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!
87warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 02:25 AM   #110
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Judging from your list of pet peaves, I would say you need a vacation and a career change

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 07:17 AM   #111
Desperado2
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Guys who wear cheap cologne. There's this hispanic guy at my office who blasts by my cube at least three or four times per day and assaults my nostrils with his wretched smelling cologne. I swear he must buy that **** by the barrell. Fortunately his cube isn't near mine, otherwise I would have killed him months ago.
Desperado2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 07:40 AM   #112
shunt
1995 YJ Wrangler 

People as a whole pretty much piss me off constantly....
Unread 09-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #113
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik
I almost forgot about this one too, people that clearly know they need to get into a specific lane, either because there is a BIG YELLOW ARROW telling them too, and yet they refuse to wait like everyone else and go all the way down to the last possible time and then expect you to let them in, and when you don't they cut in front of you and nearly take off your front end.

On the same note, the people that are driving something bigger (example, me in the wife's focus VS a Tahoe) and just start to creap into the lane basically telling you that they are priority over you because they can push you.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #114
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

ppl on the trail who act like they wana fight cause you said they did somin cool,

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #115
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

People on bikes who decide to ride on the line past cars in traffic or at a traffic light. I respect people on bikes but these people deserve to get taught a lesson.
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:59 PM   #116
shoeless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

People who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot and spots instead of putting them in the cart return.

I was trying to back out of a spot one time, I am waiting with the truck in reverse for this lady next to me to finish loading and get out of my way. What does she do when she is done? She leaves her cart behind my truck!! So I get out and push it behind hers and she starts *****ing at me, so I tell her to put it in the cart return and her reply was ,"Why? Nobody else does."
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 05:54 AM   #117
Btwngreengray
1995 YJ Wrangler 

When people blast their rap or hip-hop right outside my house..at 12:00 at night...
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were ever our countrymen! Samuel Adams.

Christian Jeep Club Member #104
Btwngreengray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 07:31 AM   #118
88xjchief
1989 MJ Comanche 

Women drivers,
People that neglect right of way,
People that make fun of you for driving a Jeep
88xjchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #119
texasjeep07
1999 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Bsktbll109]People on bikes who decide to ride on the line past cars in traffic or at a traffic light. I respect people on bikes but these people deserve to get taught a lesson.

x2 the other day I was the first vehicle in the right lane at a redlight and all of a sudden a bike with a ****** driver pulls up on my right. I thought that maybe he was going to turn right but no he just takes off straight ahead when it turns green at the same exact speed as me. I was pretty pissed by this point so I "accidently" swerve towards him. i guess he got the message cause he gassed it and flipped me off.
texasjeep07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 11:55 AM   #120
creature
2001 XJ Cherokee 

that my roommate threw a party here on friday night, and it's 2pm sunday afternoon and theres still trash everywhere and the kitchen floor is sticky from spilled booze. Parties are fun, but I don't want my home to look like a squat

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.