Standard things that make you mad? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Standard things that make you mad?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 09-28-2007, 04:59 PM   #91
ElPaca19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor
Waiting on a girl to call so you can go eat. I am freakin starving.

Edit. And then when she calls, she invites her friend along too. Perfect.
Threesome????

[SIZE="1"]Mine: 2000 Black XJ Sport, D30 and 8.25 w/ Yukon 4.56's, 4.5" RE SF (plus a 1.75" Daystar spacer, 1.75" Teraflex shackle), OME LT Shocks, SJ SS, M.O.R.E Steering Box Brace, JKS Adj Track Bar, JKS Discos, AA SYE and TW CV DS, 15x8 Black Rock Krawlers, 33x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorns, Bushwackers, ARB Bumper, 45 x 60 Surco rack, AJ's Super Rails, Class III rear hitch, 4 100w Hella 500's, Hella 550s, Hella Vision Plus, CB w/4ft Antenna, removable hood deck port, Borla cat back etc.[/SIZE]
ElPaca19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2007, 05:01 PM   #92
Parky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman
nebraska fans.

I hate smokers that throw butts out of their window.

The worst are people too lazy to take their shopping carts to the corral.
Colorado Jeep Member #12

Happy Jeeper
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #93
mopar3389
1998 TJ Wrangler 

People who complain about the price of gasoline no matter how low or high the prices are at that time. And people who drive hybrids and insist that they are the best cars ever made, and that diesel vehicles are bad for the environment. And when you try to tell them otherwise, they won't listen.....

Oh yeah, and vegetarians that don't give two ****s about what you have to say, but are will tell anyone with ears that meat/dairy/jello is wrong and deadly.
mopar3389 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #94
JeepinYahoo
1977 CJ5 

This post.......
Unread 09-28-2007, 11:38 PM   #95
JBStone
2006 LJ Wrangler 

1. Illegal Aliens
2. Female Drivers
3. Major League Baseball
4. People on Cellphones (Movies, Driving, Checkout Lines, etc.)
5. Liberals
6. People that stop at a stop sign and then "creep" up making you think they'll T-Bone you as you pass by

Great topic by the way whoever started this thread .........
JBStone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 12:43 AM   #96
Kris Is Awesome
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I hate it when you get a mc'ds double cheeseburger and the meat does not align with the buns.

Kris 1 : Banstick 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Kris Is Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 03:46 AM   #97
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parky

I hate smokers that throw butts out of their window.
I had a post about this the other day, but to summarize, I was walking behind some orka fat woman and her toothpic husband going into a store and literally 10 feet from the entrance was a receptical to put out your cigarette and she flips hers in the road as she's walking in, didn't stamp it or anything. I picked it up and gave it back to her, I could tell she wanted to say something but I gave her a crazy look like I really wanted her to say something and she decided it was just best for her if she just put it in the can

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 07:10 PM   #98
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik
I had a post about this the other day, but to summarize, I was walking behind some orka fat woman and her toothpic husband going into a store and literally 10 feet from the entrance was a receptical to put out your cigarette and she flips hers in the road as she's walking in, didn't stamp it or anything. I picked it up and gave it back to her, I could tell she wanted to say something but I gave her a crazy look like I really wanted her to say something and she decided it was just best for her if she just put it in the can
Maybe a dumb question...

But besides littering (or causing a fire), what's the problem??

(no, i don't smoke)

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #99
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal
oh man heres a new one just now

theres a green arrow light in town that lasts for oh maybe 5 seconds max. literally without exaggeration id say easily 3 out of every 4 times i am at that light, people just sit right through it, and then miss the cycle. i dont know what it is about that light, but nearly everytime people just sit through it and we have to wait another few minutes for no reason.

oh and for the people fast enough to react to the people honking behind them and they happen to go through the green arrow? yeah they do it at 1 mph at their leisure so that everyone behind them has no shot at it anyway.

gfo;ih;odfhogthp'hp'orthrijtr]hjo]ri
We have the same thing in my town. A stupid light that stays green, oh, for maybe 7 seconds. literally. And it's high traffic too.

And the person in front always pulls out a 5mph and gets in the left hand lane. Then everyone behind them floors it into the right hand lane.

What really sucks about the light is that people in my town don't understand right of way. So the city changes it so that only one side can go at once. Yet I still nearly hit a dumb *** guy with a trailer who decided to turn left at a red light.

Where do people learn to drive??? We all make mistakes, we all don't pay attention at some point. But never have I confused the color Red with the color Green.

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #100
Neener Neener
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Democrats (No, I don't want to start a political debate.)

X2 on the people who throw cigarette butts out the window

people who have a piece of cardboard with "tag applied for" written on it when you know damned good and well they haven't applied for a tag.

[QUOTE=Al The Killer]My monkey likes your monkey[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Grape Ape] Just go get one and lick it when you get the urge. [/QUOTE]

[url]www.immigrationcounters.com[/url]
Neener Neener is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #101
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman9089
Maybe a dumb question...

But besides littering (or causing a fire), what's the problem??

(no, i don't smoke)
Cause they are to freakin lazy to walk another 10 foot to dump in the can that specifically made for their buts. Not to mention I get a little tired of them bouncing off my helmet when I'm riding my motorcycle and they flip them out the window.

Then the fact that it's litter and I'm no environmentalist, but why throw it down in the street when there is a place for it. It's more the attitude I was pissed at with this piece of garbage, like I'll just flick it here, who's going to say anything, someone gets paid to pick them up.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #102
dirtbagofva
2010 JK Wrangler 

Stupid people.

Just think how smart the average person is....now realize half of them (3 billion) are dumber(edit) than that.

Last edited by dirtbagofva; 09-29-2007 at 09:57 PM..
dirtbagofva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #103
Stang_guru
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbagofva
Stupid people.

Just think how smart the average person is....now realize half of them (3 billion) are dummer than that.
So now its 3 billion + 1, I suppose?

It's spelled "dumber", lol.

Oh, the irony of it all j/k.
Rocky Mountain Edition Club Member #5
Blue Jeep Club Member #242
Stang_guru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #104
dirtbagofva
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_guru
So now its 3 billion + 1, I suppose?

It's spelled "dumber", lol.

Oh, the irony of it all j/k.
thanks for pointing out me error in spelling. I have actually gotten extra credit for creatively spelling one word 5 different ways, all wrong, on a test.
Unread 09-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #105
Stang_guru
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbagofva
thanks for pointing out me error in spelling. I have actually gotten extra credit for creatively spelling one word 5 different ways, all wrong, on a test.

If i spell my name right, then i feel i have won half the battle.
Rocky Mountain Edition Club Member #5
Blue Jeep Club Member #242
Stang_guru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.