Standard things that make you mad? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Standard things that make you mad?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #61
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

The fact that you can take a learners permit test in 3 languages, yet all of our street signs are in ****ING ENGLISH! We wonder why people don't know how to drive, they need to learn the language 1st...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #62
jmccalip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprez27
The fact that you can take a learners permit test in 3 languages, yet all of our street signs are in ****ING ENGLISH! We wonder why people don't know how to drive, they need to learn the language 1st...
I think that'll change soon enough.

Better start learning spanish...

Last edited by jmccalip; 09-25-2007 at 01:57 PM..
jmccalip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #63
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccalip
I thing that'll change soon enough.

Better start learning spanish...

And Chinese...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 12:58 PM   #64
yamar18
2000 TJ Wrangler 

99% of radio FM radio stations and the people that listen to them.

How many times do you want to hear the same Eagles songs that have been played the last 30 years. In general most music that gets on the radio is crap.
yamar18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #65
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Today I was putting away my lawn mower (I keep it behind the TJ), and I had my garage door opener in my pocket with the clip hanging out of my pocket. I got too close to my TJ and the clip scratched the TJ's paint on the rear corner. And it didn't even happen on a trail.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #66
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbike
people who act like their from the ghetto even though they are from a rich suburban neiborhood....
dont be hatin
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #67
flame0086
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I hate working retail. Well, its not really the job itself, it the dumb *** customers.

It pisses me off when someone comes and doesn't even try to find the product on their own. The come in "Hey, where's your batteries?" or "Where's the pharamcy?" Look people Rite Aid isn't that big of a store, and see that asile right infront of my register that says batteries on it? And there's a huge sign in the back, part of it is blocked, but I can see PHA and ACY, I wonder what it says.

I don't have a problem if somebody actually has looked first and then asks where it is.

Next is those people who don't understand how to wait their turn. I'll be helping a customer and some person comes in, "hey, excuse me, hey where's your phone cards, hey I'm talking to you." Get in line and wait until I'm done. Plus the phone cards are in a big blue rack in front of my register, right before the batteries.

Oh and if you have a 50 or 100 dollar bill, don't break it on me with a $2 dollar purchace (yes it happens all the time). If its under $20, you pay with a 20 you *******. And I am not a ****ing bank, there is one next door. You can not have $300 in cash back. The max is $50, granted if there have been $50 worth of purchases made with cash.

And you are ****ing retarted if you wait at a register with no light on, and no body behind the counter. People will wait at register 1 while I am at 4 (there are only four ****ing registers so its not like it is hard to find me). They will sit there and stare at me, like come help me, while I have people in my line. I know you want your ****ing photos or ciggrets, you come wait in my damn line because that is where I can rig you up. And when you do finally decided to come over since nobody is there to help you, don't yell at me asking "Is there anybody working over there?" because you know the answer is no.

Last, the thing that pisses me off the most, is those *****y college girls that didn't pick up her birth control before the pharamacy closed. No, they will not let me, a low paid college kid, to break into the pharamacy to get your birth control. You can however, buy some condoms.

Support Search and Rescue
Get Lost
flame0086 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #68
dz1087
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor
No offense, but do you know where the ambulance is going? I mean, they might be responding to someone who is off the road on your side, 20 feet in front of you, do you know? How do you really know? Better to just pull over and slow....
Pulling over and slowing is fine. These people screech over and slam on the brakes. Yesterday a guy almost sideswiped me trying to come over. There is absolutely no reason to give that much leeway. Also, I don't think that emergency vehicles can turn on a dime, so if they're doing 70 coming the other way, I doubt they're going to be responding to something right in front of me, unless one of the cars that was moving along with traffic called them and never stopped.

Giving leeway and slowing I have no problem with. Hauling butt off the road and almost causing 10 other wrecks in the process is a "Standard Thing that Makes Me Mad."

Air Force Jeep Club - Tail# JF037AD
'03 TJ Sport, Black on White, Stock. [[Gone]]
'99 XJ, Purple, Stock but with new wheels.

Running Doorless? Check your state's Mirror Laws!!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/list-state-mirror-laws-565361/

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100% Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
Theodore Roosevelt
dz1087 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #69
89YJmoneypit
KMG365

1989 YJ Wrangler 

People that let trees and bushes grow in front of their water meter dial
Red Jeep club #8

97 ZJ Laredo
4.0, 42re, NP242
Was my daily driver, now son's college wheels.

Marseilles Fire Dept: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4461494...th/7659346164/
89YJmoneypit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #70
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89YJmoneypit
People that let trees and bushes grow in front of their water meter dial
Speaking of trees and bushes, does anywhere else live in a city where they're very fond of planting vegetation right where it either obstructs road signage (like stop signs) or makes it impossible to see far enough down the road to see if there's anything coming?

Yes, it's very pretty, but if it causes a *******ed collision I want it gone, NOW.
Unread 09-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #71
Ferrick
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I second many of the things already posted...

but adding to the list having to listen to people who brush their teeth loudly (akin to the listening to someone eat).

It's gross.
Ferrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #72
Stang_guru
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnemovr
i love when people do that, i speed up (best that my 4cyl will) and ride the guy infront of me a lill, if the person cuts over i hold my own and hope they hit me, i could use the money, usally they drop behind me and ride my ***, i then give them 2 warnings, 1st is let off the gas, second if down shift, 3rd is lock em up (cause a rabbit ran out infront of me, or guy infront of me stopped) if they hit me i know for a fact my rear bumper and warn gas tank skid will win against there plastic bumper,
oh its funny you should mention the ones that force thier way in front of you, hate that as well. recently i watched my buddy solve that very same senario in his 95 yj ( 5.5 inches of lift) on 35's. him and his brother are bull riders, had a competition. after it was over, traffic was BAD from everyone trying to squeeze onto the same road. hes hugged up behind a dodge and this stupid kid whos mad he cant cut in line, flips him the bird and tries to FORCE his mustang in front of him. my buddy says no way with that aditude and yells no to him. kids gets even more mad and rams his front corner into my buddies nicely shined up tire, we heard the metal crunching as we set in shock that he would do that to his own car!!,

So my buddy answers back by locking it in 4-lo and lets his 35X12.50's crawl OVER his hood destroying the whole front. emo kid jumps out in a rage ready to fight until they step down and he sees hes taking on guys who ride 2000lbs of very angry beef "for fun", he changed his mind. before anything can be said 3 drivers from other vehicles we didnt even know told the kid not to try any lying to the police cause they all witnessed it and would testify if need be to him in a rage hitting the jeep. never heard anything from it. some lessons are learned the hard way
Rocky Mountain Edition Club Member #5
Blue Jeep Club Member #242
Stang_guru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 08:45 PM   #73
AlTheKillerr

college freshmen who think they are gods greatest gift to the university.

people talking on their cell phone while driving. (im sure this was mentioned)
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #74
03Wrangler

old people who shouldn't be driving, and the whole 8 hot dogs and 10 buns thing...
03Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #75
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Wrangler
the whole 8 hot dogs and 10 buns thing...

my buddies and i were complaining about that over the weekend when we went camping and bought hot dogs for dinner.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.