PEOPLE WHO TALK ON THOSE MOTHERF****** BLUETOOTH HEADSETS
speaking of... Kali just passed a new law making talking on cell ph.s in cars illeagle, now. now EVERYONE will have to have a bluetooth here in Kali.
(this will prevent anyone form being distracted while driving, now! )
'92 YJ, 4.0, 5sp, 8.8 w/ 4.56's locked F&R, Teralow 4-1, HD SYE, BDS 5" SUA lifted on 35 MTR's. PSE front trail cage kit, 1ton TRE flip, 1"shackles, 1"BL, 1" MM. <><
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
People who buy unhealthy and otherwise needless foods while on food stamps and or WIC. Examples: Cigarettes, chips, sodas, little debbies, cookies. It should be essentials ONLY. If people had to live off of peanut butter, 2% milk and whole grain unsweetened cereals, you can be sure that many would be off of their ***** working to get better food. Instead we have these food stamp debit cards that allow any food to be purchased in any quantity whatsoever. If you cant feed them, dont make them.
Oh and the traffic infrastructure as a whole in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. What a giant cluster ****
I have some ice cream, I have some ice cream, I have some and I'm gonna eat it all, I'm gonna all- all my, ice- ice- cream. You don't have no ice cream, you didn't get none, you didn't get none, you didn't get none.... Cause you on the welfare, and can't afford it, you can't afford it, you can't afford it...... And yo father is an al-co-hol-ic. Wanna a lick? Psych!
When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.
00 4.7 Laredo...KYB gas shocks, ADDCO rear sway bar and Firestone Destination tires.
08 Z71 Suburban
94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4 http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/
People who leave me their phone numbers in messages and don't follow "phone number rhythm". We have 10 digit numbers here (you've got to dial an area code, always), so instead of "blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah".. I get "blah, blah blah blah blah, uh, blah, blah. Blah blah blah."
1) Being called "guy" as in "what's up guy?"
2) People saying "great year" after hearing a price. I ****ING hate it! At least say it after a price like $14.92 to make it remotely funny! I can't laugh at that damn joke and I have to fake laughter.
3) Having to fake laugh.
4) People who leave the shopping carts perpendicular to the set up of carts in the store which forces me to squeeze through the door while I'm bringing in a row of carts and push that damn cart in. It gets me even angrier when someone does it in front of me, looks straight in my eyes and walks out the door.
5) People who turn onto the road in front of me so quickly causing me to slow down, only to have them drive below the speed limit.
6) People who try to sneak open bottles of alcohol into my car when I specifically told them not to bring any along with them. WTF, seriously, how dumb can you be? Especially when you're clearly underage.
7) Disgusting perverts that hit on my girlfriend EVERYDAY when I'm not around. I've been waiting for so long to tell someone off.