Standard things that make you mad? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Standard things that make you mad?

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #136
WMW0505
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame0086
I hate working retail. Well, its not really the job itself, it the dumb *** customers.

It pisses me off when someone comes and doesn't even try to find the product on their own. The come in "Hey, where's your batteries?" or "Where's the pharamcy?" Look people Rite Aid isn't that big of a store, and see that asile right infront of my register that says batteries on it? And there's a huge sign in the back, part of it is blocked, but I can see PHA and ACY, I wonder what it says.

I don't have a problem if somebody actually has looked first and then asks where it is.

Next is those people who don't understand how to wait their turn. I'll be helping a customer and some person comes in, "hey, excuse me, hey where's your phone cards, hey I'm talking to you." Get in line and wait until I'm done. Plus the phone cards are in a big blue rack in front of my register, right before the batteries.

Oh and if you have a 50 or 100 dollar bill, don't break it on me with a $2 dollar purchace (yes it happens all the time). If its under $20, you pay with a 20 you *******. And I am not a ****ing bank, there is one next door. You can not have $300 in cash back. The max is $50, granted if there have been $50 worth of purchases made with cash.

And you are ****ing retarted if you wait at a register with no light on, and no body behind the counter. People will wait at register 1 while I am at 4 (there are only four ****ing registers so its not like it is hard to find me). They will sit there and stare at me, like come help me, while I have people in my line. I know you want your ****ing photos or ciggrets, you come wait in my damn line because that is where I can rig you up. And when you do finally decided to come over since nobody is there to help you, don't yell at me asking "Is there anybody working over there?" because you know the answer is no.

Last, the thing that pisses me off the most, is those *****y college girls that didn't pick up her birth control before the pharamacy closed. No, they will not let me, a low paid college kid, to break into the pharamacy to get your birth control. You can however, buy some condoms.
I can relate to most of that, I work at a Do-It-Best. For some reason when people walk into a store like this they assume the person working the floor is going to walk around holding your hand showing you where every last damn thing on your list it. People wont even look, they will stand in a line to let me help them, when in reality they could of found it on their own faster if they had just looked. Every asile has a sign above it with the major things on it, do the math for gods sake. If you are looking for a 1/4-20 bolt look in the asile that says "fasteners" not the on that says "Plumbing Tools". I could go on all day about this...
And god forbid you don't carry every little thing that everyone needs, this is a hardware store, not Wal-Mart. We don't carry toys, we carry hardware. And people get pissed when we can't compete with Lowes on their prices, yeah no ****, this is a locally owned and operated hardware store, not a national chain that is run from hundreds of miles away.

D44 open
33x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
4.56:1 gears
WMW0505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #137
rjt36
2009 JK Wrangler 

I encounter this one more and more every day:

People who take the elevator to go up or down a single floor. They aren't even out of shape, just plain lazy. I bugs me to no end. I swear I'm going to go berserk on one of these people one day.
rjt36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #138
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMW0505
I can relate to most of that, I work at a Do-It-Best. For some reason when people walk into a store like this they assume the person working the floor is going to walk around holding your hand showing you where every last damn thing on your list it. People wont even look, they will stand in a line to let me help them, when in reality they could of found it on their own faster if they had just looked. Every asile has a sign above it with the major things on it, do the math for gods sake. If you are looking for a 1/4-20 bolt look in the asile that says "fasteners" not the on that says "Plumbing Tools". I could go on all day about this...
And god forbid you don't carry every little thing that everyone needs, this is a hardware store, not Wal-Mart. We don't carry toys, we carry hardware. And people get pissed when we can't compete with Lowes on their prices, yeah no ****, this is a locally owned and operated hardware store, not a national chain that is run from hundreds of miles away.

I work in a grocery store. I get asked where something is when im literally stocking it. If they ask where an asle is i tell them inbetween asle whatever and whatever. It makes me wonder if people want me to do their shopping for themselves since they are too lazy to actually look for it. Ive had a lady aske me where something is before she even got in the door.
Unread 10-23-2007, 05:51 PM   #139
Bullwinkle

-The air pocket in the toothpaste tube.
-Teenage guys that wear girls pants & have long hair.
-Traffic lights that are not timed right (yellow lights are supposed to be on 1 second per 10mph) so if the speed limit is 50, the light should be yellow for 5 seconds.
-The parents of the kids that want to grow up to be a rapper, and the parents that take little or no responsibility for thier kids.
-People that don't maintain thier property & collect junk in thier yard.
-The media.
-Anything made cheaply or designed with style a priority over function.
-Lawyers who invent or support frivilous lawsuits.
-Our govornment for ignoring the illegal immigration problem for so long.
Unread 10-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #140
That1guy
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_guru
oh its funny you should mention the ones that force thier way in front of you, hate that as well. recently i watched my buddy solve that very same senario in his 95 yj ( 5.5 inches of lift) on 35's. him and his brother are bull riders, had a competition. after it was over, traffic was BAD from everyone trying to squeeze onto the same road. hes hugged up behind a dodge and this stupid kid whos mad he cant cut in line, flips him the bird and tries to FORCE his mustang in front of him. my buddy says no way with that aditude and yells no to him. kids gets even more mad and rams his front corner into my buddies nicely shined up tire, we heard the metal crunching as we set in shock that he would do that to his own car!!,

So my buddy answers back by locking it in 4-lo and lets his 35X12.50's crawl OVER his hood destroying the whole front. emo kid jumps out in a rage ready to fight until they step down and he sees hes taking on guys who ride 2000lbs of very angry beef "for fun", he changed his mind. before anything can be said 3 drivers from other vehicles we didnt even know told the kid not to try any lying to the police cause they all witnessed it and would testify if need be to him in a rage hitting the jeep. never heard anything from it. some lessons are learned the hard way

This is the best story ever! I would pay to see this happen, and then see them fight redeo guys.

Last edited by That1guy; 10-23-2007 at 06:12 PM..
That1guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 06:15 PM   #141
That1guy
2007 WK 

What kills me is that most people have never driven a manual trans berfore. They dont know what they are missing. It should be part of the driving exam.

Oh and the spanish titles on everything. In America we speak English.
Unread 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM   #142
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

threads that go over 4 pages... takes too long to read them all...

J/K

L.A. and Bay area wacko drivers!!!
Like doing 87mph on a 4 lane freeway, in the No. 1 lane, barely a car space between U and the vehicle in front of U, and all the other lanes, including yours are chocked full too, and some jerkoff gets about a foot from your butt, flashing their lights for U to pull over so they can pass, and there's no where to go, and U can't go any faster or change lanes, either. But this idiot wants U to move so he can get one more space ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #143
bigbike
1995 XJ Cherokee 

People who dont like when you leaglly stop at a stop sign (3 seconds in ct) and dcied to beep and yell at you. I tend to go the speed limit then and make sure i do everything properly topiss them off. I hate it when people try to merge when there no room or weaving in and out of traffic.
bigbike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #144
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbike
People who dont like when you leaglly stop at a stop sign (3 seconds in ct) and dcied to beep and yell at you.

when someone honks at me to go or starts yelling i just sit there longer
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 08:28 PM   #145
jzmtl
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Pedestrians.

You won't understand this till you drive in downtown Montreal.

User CP > Options > Uncheck "Show Signatures"
jzmtl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 08:44 PM   #146
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

Guys riding 1000cc sportsbikes with 2" chicken strips who have no idea how to take a corner.

If you're taking a 30mph posted corner by wobbling around it at 20mph, you have no business being anywhere near that bike.
Unread 10-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #147
ScotZ
American to the Bone

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outwornangel
those people who magically have a story to match yours but only more ellaborate.

people who say I love your tattoo, I wanna get that same thing on (enter body part here )

We call those people Stan.

Shoot

That

Aint

Nothin

At least two-thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity: idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religous or political ideas.
- Aldous Huxley
ScotZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2007, 03:31 AM   #148
jeep_on

I HATE having to “press ONE for English”

When people ride my *** when I pull up to a traffic light. With my RAM being a standard and on hills, you know its going to roll back slightly. I’m temped to let it roll back a little to far to justify a new bumper.

Vegetarians.

When people drive with their blinkers on.

When people don’t pull all the way up to the line at a traffic light.

Eco-Nazies and their POS hybrid cars.

Smoking.

Ricers.

Rap / hip-hop music.

People on foodstamps / WIC who are driving brand new cars and talking on a $400 cell phone.

And don’t even get me started from when I was working retail. My God there are stupid customers there.

Waiting on a 2013 RHD JK Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
Wait, you can't cross creeks up there? What the Hell is up with these Canadians?
jeep_on is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2007, 10:51 PM   #149
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_on
When people ride my *** when I pull up to a traffic light. With my RAM being a standard and on hills, you know its going to roll back slightly. I’m temped to let it roll back a little to far to justify a new bumper.

would be your fault as you were going the wrong direction,

when people dont tip your for free food that you still had to bring, at my work we give FREE hot dogs to kids, and had a guy come in today and got the $3.99 lunch special, 2 hot dogs (2 kids) and waters, his bill was $4.25, he gave me a dollar not to mention those kids left a major mess and also got their free ice cream
RnEmOvr is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #150
WKTrailRunner
2007 WK 

That dollar was 23.5%....what would have been appropriate?
WKTrailRunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.