Spanish rap song - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Spanish rap song

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
jake7893

Spanish rap song

I heard this new song this last weekend. The DJ never said the title of it. I couldn't understand any of the words. I'm guessing it's spanish. Just wondering if anyone on this site knows of a new song (spanish sounding) with an awesome beat.

ALL RESPONSES BY THIS USER ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER (ONLY BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA)

WARNING**
jake7893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
fastredjeep
1986 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, it was called Mi Picka Framboise.
[B][FONT="Arial Black"]Black Jeep Club member #127[/FONT][/B]
fastredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #3
jake7893

Can't find anything resembling that, and I haven't found any translations of that either.

Picka:
(803) Picka ist ein Asteroid des Hauptgürtels, der am 21. März 1915 vom österreichischen Astronom Johann Palisa in Wien entdeckt wurde
Framboise:
Framboise (from the French word for raspberry) or Frambozenbier (Dutch) is a Belgian lambic beer that is fermented using raspberries. It is one of many modern fruitbeer types that have been inspired by the more traditional kriek beer, made using sour cherries.

ALL RESPONSES BY THIS USER ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER (ONLY BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA)

WARNING**
jake7893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
fastredjeep
1986 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake7893 View Post
Can't find anything resembling that, and I haven't found any translations of that either.

Picka:
(803) Picka ist ein Asteroid des Hauptgürtels, der am 21. März 1915 vom österreichischen Astronom Johann Palisa in Wien entdeckt wurde
Framboise:
Framboise (from the French word for raspberry) or Frambozenbier (Dutch) is a Belgian lambic beer that is fermented using raspberries. It is one of many modern fruitbeer types that have been inspired by the more traditional kriek beer, made using sour cherries.
The German portion is describing an asteroid from the main asteroid belt (assuming from Mars?) named Picka. It was discovered by Johann Palisa in Vienna on March 21st 1915.

I was being a sarcastic prick. I tried to be funny and say I pick raspberries...

Bad joke. I really can't help you out though. Sorry.
[B][FONT="Arial Black"]Black Jeep Club member #127[/FONT][/B]
fastredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
Ski01xj
2002 WJ 

Try searching for some nina sky, its probably Oye Mi Canto. We listen to Spanish radio at work so one of the spanish guys we worth with can listen to stuff going on in Puerto Rico. I'll ask him some of the popular names tomorrow.
Ski01xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #6
POLBOSS
1999 TJ Wrangler 

[YT]VfL6qhD06DY[/YT]
POLBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 04:02 AM   #7
SpeedyCat3
Survivor

1997 ZJ 

That ain't rap, it is reggaeton.....
Tune doesn't do much for me, but the dancing is fun....
[] ---o-[]

My 97 ZJ Build
SpeedyCat3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.