Southeastern 4x4 show and meet/greet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Southeastern 4x4 show and meet/greet

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-07-2002, 07:58 PM   #1
Sam

Southeastern 4x4 show and meet/greet

I am planning to meet with the management of the Georgia International horse park to organize a 4x4 expo of some sort.

It is located east of Atlanta in Conyers Georgia and has plenty of space for the event.

Time frame would be early Spring if enough interest exsists to produce and support the event.

Here is a basic rundown of the plan:

Vendor booths for displaying of products etc.. A fee will apply.

Absentee vendor displays for any vendors wishing to show something but are from someplace where it is difficult to participate.This type booth will have a much lessor fee than vendor booth. The fee will pay for someone to set it up and rent tables etc... No full time people to man the booth would be guaranteed but a periodic check would be done by organizers. A supply of fliers would be kept up by the organizers.

Door prizes for guests, Drawings and raffles for stuff. Must be present to win. I would certainly be raffling a couple of bumpers and have a free drawing for some stuff also.
Vendors would be asked to supply something for a givaway as part of their entry fee's.

Show and shine for guests to try to win a prize with their jeep or other 4x4.

Don't know if it would be possible to set up a small corse for off road driving but will discuss it with the HP people.

This idea all revolves around vendor interest and if it will pay for the cost of the space. I will certainly be there as I am organizing it but I will need others in order to pull it all off. I hope to avoid a guest fee for visiting but a small fee for entry of a vehicle in the contests would apply.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. I think this would also be a great time for a southeastern meet and greet.

Any other vendors here that want to chime in?

2001 TJ ready to go.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.