Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Some Movies... most featuring bad-*** jeeps!

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  joyrider 
#1 ·
#3 ·
:eek:

Correct if I am wrong, doesn't doing burn outs also kill your brakes? Damn though!

#5 ·
As far as I know, as lng as ur not moving at all there shouldn't be any wear on your brakes at all....... not that it matters or anything cause you waste more then $200 on the rear tires alone.

#9 ·
I love the Jeeps that came in Jurassick Park

#10 ·
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhh!! :thumbsup:

#11 ·
yeah, now that I take a good look at it when it's not hanging from a tree or being knocked over by a T-Rex.... that does look pretty nice.

But once again: Normal people don't understand. :laugh:

#14 ·
anilorakt said:
As far as I know, as lng as ur not moving at all there shouldn't be any wear on your brakes at all....... not that it matters or anything cause you waste more then $200 on the rear tires alone.
Actually, it will wear out your rear brakes since the rear tires are spinning and you're holding the brake pedal.

#15 · (Edited)
SlinkyTJ said:
Actually, it will wear out your rear brakes since the rear tires are spinning and you're holding the brake pedal.
Only if your truck isnt set up to do burnouts. Most people who do them often put a valve in their front brakeline. They hold down the break pedal, close the valve, then let off. This leaves the rear brakes off and the front brakes locked. Not a very hard install considering the money it saves.

Course wastin the tires aint cheep :rofl: :rofl:

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.