Some On-Gun High Def Paintball Video's - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Some On-Gun High Def Paintball Video's

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhofstet View Post
i used to be into paintball big time. it was expensive, then i got into airsoft, more expensive.. Now i just play video games.. It requires an investment up front for a console, then 60 bucks for CODMW2, thats all i need.. Sit at home and kill noobs all day!

Good vids. Usually i hate campers, but you are doing good, and it makes sense. You are being pretty tactical.

Oh, i used to love SC Village in Socal, it was such a nice place to play. If you ever get a chance to do some west coast action be sure to hit it up.
Paintball is definitely expensive. I spent $100 that day alone. That could've been brake pads and rotors for my TJ that I need (wtf lol). I agree with you, though, COD MW2 is where it's at. I have Live and try not to play too much (work and school pwn me), but I am a Level 42 (Nothing special I know) and have been playing for 3 months now (Once or twice a week for a couple hours). I do love that game! I just enjoy the exercise and excitement of being out there with your buddies in real life, with the whole paintball thing.

Thanks, I hate campers too - but I definitely camped in that first vid. I was getting good, open shots on guys from that position, so I figured it was better to stay than to run. You could see in the 2nd vid, I don't usually camp.

Never been to Cali, but the girl wants to go all over the US with me, so that may be changing. Thanks for the info!

-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 - Toy
-03 VW Golf TDI (Diesel) - Commuter
-Former Jeeps: XJ, YJ, XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, ZJ
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
-FDNY 9/11/01 - All gave some. Some gave all.
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gun , high def , marker , paintball , video

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.