Some On-Gun High Def Paintball Video's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Some On-Gun High Def Paintball Video's

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 04-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Some On-Gun High Def Paintball Video's

Kinda long since I don't have my Mac & Final Cut anymore, but here are 2 vids from Sunday at LVP South. First time mounting my HD cam for paintball. This was the first spot I could think of. This is the GoPro HERO HD Cam mounted on my VL Revolution hopper. My marker is an Auto****er Trilogy Pro, semi auto.

This was on Crater:
YouTube - Game Play - GoPro HERO HD Cam - Lehigh Valley Paintball South - Crater

This was on Bonyard, attacking the "Alamo":
YouTube - Game Play on Boneyard & Alamo @ LVP South - Hopper Mounted GoPro HERO HD Cam

If your comp can handle 1080p or even 720, check out http://www.youtube.com/BadAssXJ and then click on the two above vid's on that page. You can then do the usual selection of vid quality and change it to w/e you want.

-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 - Toy
-03 VW Golf TDI (Diesel) - Commuter
-Former Jeeps: XJ, YJ, XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, ZJ
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
-FDNY 9/11/01 - All gave some. Some gave all.

Last edited by PAFirefighter11; 04-26-2010 at 08:44 AM..
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
sno
1999 WJ 

Campers!

j/k, looks fun. Good quality video too.
sno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #3
LandoCommando
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Man, do I miss paintball. I cant imagine how I ever afforded to play it in the first place.
I now have a real job and cant, yet back when I played every weekend I was working at an ice cream shop.

Oh the irony.
LandoCommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

sno: Yah, I camped on that Crater field. I was picking off guys pretty good that way too!

Lando: I've been playin' off and on for 14 years. I too had that same thought. Full time job now and I can barely afford to play paintball. But I've found the reason: A Jeep, Silverado, motorcycle, woman, photography habit, college. That's why I can't afford it now!
-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
Unread 04-26-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I hate campers! I eat them for lunch.

As soon as I figured out were a camper was I would snoop and poop right up behind them and take them out.

If anyone wants a set of tippman a5's tricked let me know, selling the lot with tanks and gear.
abnormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #6
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Hahha, I was lazy :-D And getting good shots - figured why not camp.

Unread 04-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #7
ZachAttack923
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i hate campers but im one my self cause my MR1 with an 20in barrel makes for accurate long shots and i can sit back and pick kids off all day long. also LVP is one of my favorite places to play but the drive is two long for me so two brothers it is for me
2.5L Low Output #923
White Jeep Club #923
1997 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L AX-5 D30/35 4.10 gears
31in Wildcat A/T's
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_niko View Post
I would be as nervous as a virgin on prom night if I had to drive that
ZachAttack923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #8
maddmaxjack67
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Paintball is expensive man, after playing on and off for like 6 years, I look back and can't imagine how I payed for it.

man a ****er? I haven't seen one of those things in a while, I always wanted one, what am I saying though I still play with my 05 Alias Timmy.

*1997 Gun Metal Blue XJ: DEAD

*1984 Mustard Yellow FSJ Wagoneer: SOLD
maddmaxjack67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
RedHotChiliDog
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The place I play at is so legit lol I should have a friend one day film a game there! haha its in the woods with like a valley with bunkers and trench systems oh I haven't played in like 2 years! Oh do I miss it!
RedHotChiliDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 07:44 AM   #10
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddmaxjack67 View Post
Paintball is expensive man, after playing on and off for like 6 years, I look back and can't imagine how I payed for it.

man a ****er? I haven't seen one of those things in a while, I always wanted one, what am I saying though I still play with my 05 Alias Timmy.
I played with a Smart Parts Shocker back in the day. I remember buying it, and realizing I had the 2nd best gun out there, 2nd to the Angle which was the epitome of schweeeet. I've had a few Auto****ers before and been quite happy with them. Ah, the good ol' days.

Unread 04-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #11
nwiTJdave

if you ever want to make a drive to the badlands to wheel on a sunday stop at blast camp in hobart/wheeler indiana to play on a saturday. used to be an old nike army base years ago. awesome place to play complete with buildings, bunkers and trenches.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Nice vid. I still have all my paintball gear. Its just a matter of finding a course or event to go to. Ive got an 04 WGP Prostock with some mods.
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Thanks guys. I am sure there are fields by you. Just Google it!

Unread 04-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #14
Dhofstet
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i used to be into paintball big time. it was expensive, then i got into airsoft, more expensive.. Now i just play video games.. It requires an investment up front for a console, then 60 bucks for CODMW2, thats all i need.. Sit at home and kill noobs all day!

Good vids. Usually i hate campers, but you are doing good, and it makes sense. You are being pretty tactical.
Unread 04-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #15
Dhofstet
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Oh, i used to love SC Village in Socal, it was such a nice place to play. If you ever get a chance to do some west coast action be sure to hit it up.

Tags
gun , high def , marker , paintball , video

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.