Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

So you want an ARB Locker???

3K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  jnicewan 
#1 ·
Out local 4x4 group board has been posting this..IT's on JcWhitney's site.. Super freaking cheap ARB's.There's another site out there selling them for 10 bucks cheaper. Both with no shipping.

ARB's at a price you never see them. $370 Front D30

$624 Rear D44

Also cheap Ford 9", 8.8, Toyota. My friend just bought two, one for his 9" on his Bronco and one for a Superduty F350 front axle. lol

http://www.jcwhitney.com/arb-air-locker/p2028453.jcwx

Free Shipping...no
BS

#3 ·
I'm not kidding....Just posting this up to help people out who don't want to spend a grand on a locker.

#8 ·
I am going to call my local offroad shop to tell them about this today. They have my JK and are going to be installing Yukon zip lockers, but for this crazy price, may as well get the ARB which is cheaper. Maybe he will stock up in his shop.

#10 ·
They must have fixed it, I just priced mine from there at 1200.

Good luck to those who got in early! I hope JCW honors it!

#13 ·
Out local 4x4 group board has been posting this..IT's on JcWhitney's site.. Super freaking cheap ARB's.There's another site out there selling them for 10 bucks cheaper. Both with no shipping.

ARB's at a price you never see them. $370 Front D30

$624 Rear D44

Also cheap Ford 9", 8.8, Toyota. My friend just bought two, one for his 9" on his Bronco and one for a Superduty F350 front axle. lol

http://www.jcwhitney.com/arb-air-locker/p2028453.jcwx

Free Shipping...no
BS
What's the other site ....

#24 ·
Autopartswarehouse.com I believe....

#14 ·
Looks like its still up on jc

#16 ·
Where does it say that? all the ones for the wrangler unlimited say ships same day.

#18 ·
I couldn't sleep last night and logged on here at about 3:00 am. When I found this discussion I thought what the he** I'll give it a try and ordered one up. I guess we will see if it really was too good to be true. Luckily, I am in no hurry so if it is backordered I can handle that as long as there is a chance to pick one up for cheap. Good luck, Dave

#19 ·
I would try if i had the $$$ right now.

Dana 44 says ships same day

#20 ·
i just talked to some one at jc and they dont know when they will be in stock and I cant back order it. i was going to try and get summit to price match but it says only good on in stock items only.

#21 ·
Wow... the rear D44 one looks like it's in stock. It didn't say not so when I put it in the cart. I just can't afford that now... My wife would shoot me.

#22 ·
Still up on there web site, I dont know about this one, usually of somethings too good to be true.....

#27 ·
What usually happens is all orders get canceled and refunds issued. Then people start screaming at the company that went all 'commie' and decided not to sell 10k items at a $500 per unit loss. Then the price will be fixed on the site.

Not the first time its happened.

#28 ·
We all went through this 2 days ago. With JC Whitney over at cherokee forum. All but 2 guys got phone calls & e-mails staying they are out of stock & won't honor prices for future sales. Try the other place stated above, some guys had luck getting them shipped from them today.

Good luck, let us know how you do. I ordered my ARB for Chry 8.25 Tuesday am & got my call yesterday @ about 11am & my email notification around 2:00pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.