So, I see this and go "WTF?" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > So, I see this and go "WTF?"

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and AxleFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
cheepjeep96
1990 XJ Cherokee 

So, I see this and go "WTF?"

I've been seeing this ALOT around here. I can't figure out why, is it some conspiracy? Or truckers just being really funny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
If you only have the 1 clutch however, I'd suggest keeping it if you expect to move by anything other than 1. gravity or 2. transcontinental drift. Both are time tested to work, but you might not get exactly where you want to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapfix View Post
Scanner? You don't even have doors... :p
cheepjeep96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
cmotsvt

I would guess its an inside joke/conspiracy thing. Kind of like the Jeep wave etc.
cmotsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

thats awesome

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
03Jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

lol, it's probably a joke between truckers. I've seen a couple of those, very funny.
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
LandoCommando
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Its pretty awesome

Oh the irony.
LandoCommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
lifeisgd
1989 YJ Wrangler 

It is a joke because freight is so slow (especially flatbed freight). Better than hauling air but either way the empty miles and high fuel cost are killing the trucking companies.
lifeisgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Better than deadheading
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

Actually, I have seen this before. I believe it was from GL4x4. I could be wrong. But supposedly, it is a trucker that puts it on there when he doesn't have a load to haul. I could be completely BS, but who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

That's awesome!
Unread 12-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

I've seen that done before when I worked on our receiving Dept. years ago. The driver told me he wouldn't haul an empty trailer
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgd View Post
It is a joke because freight is so slow (especially flatbed freight). Better than hauling air but either way the empty miles and high fuel cost are killing the trucking companies.

Arrow trucking out of Tulsa, OK shut down on Tuesday. Told it drivers to return the trucks. This is where the story gets sketchy. One report was that they were told to park the trucks and they are going to be repo'd where they are. Pilot supposedly told thier drivers to let the stores know when there is an Arrow truck so they can kick the driver out and take the truck. Another one was that the drivers could return home, but they don't have the company to pay for gas or anything. If the drivers are kicked out away from home, supposedly the two companies that supplied trucks to Arrow is offering 200 dollars cash or a Greyhound ticket to the drivers to get home. But a lot of the drivers don't have a home. And if they did, what they had in the trucks wouldn't all fit in a bus.

After this happened. A Facebook page came up for Arrow truckers to get them home. Truckers and non truckers are offering rides, money, airplane tickets, paying to ship belongings home and even jobs to the Arrow drivers. Supposedly 1400 of Arrows drivers were on the road when this happened. There is a bunch still stranded, but they will get home.

Sometimes the worst in some people bring out the best in others. I couldn't offer anything other then moral support, but seeing all the people willing to help just makes me proud to be in the USA.
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

Wow, that is horrible. We have a lot of material shipped into our plant using Arrow. I'll have to make some calls Monday
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
Arrow trucking out of Tulsa, OK shut down on Tuesday. Told it drivers to return the trucks. This is where the story gets sketchy. One report was that they were told to park the trucks and they are going to be repo'd where they are. Pilot supposedly told thier drivers to let the stores know when there is an Arrow truck so they can kick the driver out and take the truck. Another one was that the drivers could return home, but they don't have the company to pay for gas or anything. If the drivers are kicked out away from home, supposedly the two companies that supplied trucks to Arrow is offering 200 dollars cash or a Greyhound ticket to the drivers to get home. But a lot of the drivers don't have a home. And if they did, what they had in the trucks wouldn't all fit in a bus.

After this happened. A Facebook page came up for Arrow truckers to get them home. Truckers and non truckers are offering rides, money, airplane tickets, paying to ship belongings home and even jobs to the Arrow drivers. Supposedly 1400 of Arrows drivers were on the road when this happened. There is a bunch still stranded, but they will get home.

Sometimes the worst in some people bring out the best in others. I couldn't offer anything other then moral support, but seeing all the people willing to help just makes me proud to be in the USA.
My dad works for Swift and was told by Swift if they saw an Arrow driver to take him to the nearest truck stop and report the location of the truck.
Unread 12-26-2009, 06:25 AM   #15
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

thats damn funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.