so this guy messaged my mother in law..... - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > so this guy messaged my mother in law.....

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 12-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #76
XJ_Renegade
1999 XJ Cherokee 

This is funny beyond belief.

Unread 12-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #77
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

if i can get more pics, i'll be sure to post!!!!
ZONE 4" Lift With 32" Duratracs
Hella Lighting - Rola Rack - KOR 3/4 Spacers
IRO Sliders - Rusty's Hooks - Cobra CB

MY BUILD THREAD
BAD TO THE BONE ZONE

November 2010 GCOTM
myjeeplovesmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #78
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

In the meantime, pics of Mother In Law.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #79
ElPaca19

This is too dam funny. She should string him along just for fun.
[SIZE="1"]Mine: 2000 Black XJ Sport, D30 and 8.25 w/ Yukon 4.56's, 4.5" RE SF (plus a 1.75" Daystar spacer, 1.75" Teraflex shackle), OME LT Shocks, SJ SS, M.O.R.E Steering Box Brace, JKS Adj Track Bar, JKS Discos, AA SYE and TW CV DS, 15x8 Black Rock Krawlers, 33x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorns, Bushwackers, ARB Bumper, 45 x 60 Surco rack, AJ's Super Rails, Class III rear hitch, 4 100w Hella 500's, Hella 550s, Hella Vision Plus, CB w/4ft Antenna, removable hood deck port, Borla cat back etc.[/SIZE]
ElPaca19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #80
Woodsy

oh ****, you had to do the bunny ears. oh man, that is ****ing funny. The possibilities are endless for this and it will never grow old.
Cut member club member #1

Arizona Jeep Club Member #8

Jeeps don't have IFS.
Woodsy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #81
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Any updates?
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
Unread 01-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #82
cubfanbudman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'd love to see this cat's myspace. He's the white Leon Phelps.
Doug
cubfanbudman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #83
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

Mother in law caught wind of me posting, and won't give me the dudes url
i'll see what i can do tho, i keep seeing this dude popping up as peoples avatar all the time now, insane

MY BUILD THREAD
BAD TO THE BONE ZONE

November 2010 GCOTM
Unread 01-08-2010, 06:12 AM   #84
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeeplovesmud View Post
Mother in law caught wind of me posting, and won't give me the dudes url
i'll see what i can do tho, i keep seeing this dude popping up as peoples avatar all the time now, insane

I'm using this avatar on bimmerforums as well. I'm trying to make him an intertubes superstar.
Unread 01-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #85
BRad704
Nothing to see here...

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I havent taken him to the plumbing forum yet... I dont think they are 'ready' for it... then again, 90% of the members there, are from here anyway...
BRad704 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #86
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

won't you guys be jealous if my next avatar was "new" pic of him...

MY BUILD THREAD
BAD TO THE BONE ZONE

November 2010 GCOTM
Unread 01-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #87
BRad704
Nothing to see here...

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
must... have.... new.... pic.....
Unread 01-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #88
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

There's another pic?!?!?!?!
Unread 01-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #89
BRad704
Nothing to see here...

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I think he's just mocking us with this talk of a new pic...

At least give us SOMETHING to search myspace for.. maybe we can find him!
Unread 01-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #90
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I am using your avatar on another forum at the moment.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.