so this guy messaged my mother in law..... - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > so this guy messaged my mother in law.....

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 11-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #46
Mark4883
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeeplovesmud View Post
Oh my god GTFO!

Mark4883 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #47
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshrad1 View Post
Sparkchaser, did you photoshop that hat onto the pic in your avatar? b/c that's even funnier than it was before
I had a friend do it for me. Tis the season, after all.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #48
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

please no, that avatar makes me think of pedophiles all the time. I worked with a guy like that.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #49
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

We all work with a guy like that !!!!!

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #50
442Wrangler
In like Flynn.

2008 JK Wrangler 

Sparkchaser...YOU DA BOMB!!!!

1998 TJ Sahara Sold
-3.25" RC spring lift, Eagle alloys 125s, 33x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, XRC8 winch with stock bumper mount

1994 YJ SE Sold
-4" RC spring lift, 33x12.5x15 Firestone M/Ts, Eagle alloys 125, and a 4 cylinder to boot

1960 Willys Wagon
-Going to be restored and painted Omaha Orange

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
-Steve McQueen

Male RN Jeep Club #1
442Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #51
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

simply amazing
ZONE 4" Lift With 32" Duratracs
Hella Lighting - Rola Rack - KOR 3/4 Spacers
IRO Sliders - Rusty's Hooks - Cobra CB

MY BUILD THREAD
BAD TO THE BONE ZONE

November 2010 GCOTM
myjeeplovesmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #52
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeeplovesmud View Post
simply amazing
Update.

I demand one.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
Unread 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #53
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Bump for update....
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #54
kadetklapp
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Demand pics of hot mother in law. On the hunt for blazing Cougar.

2008 "Jeep" Patriot <-----Crap.
kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #55
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Bump.

Hey OP, get your MIL to get that pic in a larger resolution. I need it for a, errr, project....

Also, pics of your MIL
Unread 11-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #56
UNLIMITLESS
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I had tears before the Santa hat! You should send the pic back and tell Candy Cane you have a Yule Log for him. The soul patch and pirate beard are hilarious!
1964 Ford Falcon Futura Convertible (Mopar under the hood. Shhh don't tell anyone)
UNLIMITLESS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #57
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Arrrrgh! Shiver me timbers.
Unread 12-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #58
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

bump . . .
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #59
BRad704
Nothing to see here...

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I was all excited that this was getting bumped by a real update...
BRad704 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #60
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

okay, so she sent him a message telling him she wasn't interested, and thanks anyway.... but he insisted on a date, he even mentioned how he'd be willing to take her somewhere nice... "like denny's". no lie, i couldn't make this crap up if i tried... as for the pics, if i posted, i'd get murdered, sorry guys
ZONE 4" Lift With 32" Duratracs
Hella Lighting - Rola Rack - KOR 3/4 Spacers
IRO Sliders - Rusty's Hooks - Cobra CB

MY BUILD THREAD
BAD TO THE BONE ZONE

November 2010 GCOTM
myjeeplovesmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.