Snorkel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Snorkel

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 08-23-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
mohromin1

Snorkel

Does anyone have or know someone who has a wild boar snorkel? When taking about snorkels everyone talks about arb,rr or aev...is there a reason no one talks about the wild boar snorkel?
I mean they do look nice with no cutting and all.
Thx guys

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

mohromin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

when i sa "snorkel" i was thinking diving. yeah i know, should have been thinking jeep.
pentastarguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #3
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

you have a few threads on this? I looked it up the wild boar. Dont seem to work on your 2012. 2011 and under. Find out that they do make one let me know, going to Fordyce and i want to live through the three water crossings.
Unread 08-26-2014, 11:14 PM   #4
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

doc, in some of those pics, looks like you need more than a snorkel. those currents can end your day.
pentastarguy is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.