Six Flags might not survive - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Six Flags might not survive

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 03-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #31
rockaustin
2005 WK 

I will be at Disney World next month for free. My friend is a hiring manager there and he is getting married, so we are going to spend a few days before the wedding going to Disney, I love that place man.
We might go to Universal but Universal is kinda crappy. Employees are rude.

rockaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #32
yjislander
1992 YJ Wrangler 

^^^Take me with you
penaties™
cought™
buissinesses™
mabey™
seel™
come'in™

Christian Jeeper #4

92 Yj on 32's
2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I'm so poor, I bought a hooker then beat her up and took my fake money back.
yjislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #33
UrbanGator
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I lived near the 6 flags in Agawam, MA for 5 years and never went once.
UrbanGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #34
A2SuperCrew
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cedar Point! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #35
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeptheJeep View Post
Cedar Point FTW.

Millenium force is awesome.
hell yeah. last time i was there was the summer they opened that. the Magnum was my first ever roller coaster, and at the time it was still the tallest and fastest in the U.S.
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #36
WillysEdition04
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2SuperCrew View Post
Cedar Point! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't agree more! Six Flags bought Geauga Lake (another local favorite) and Sea World Ohio(MY favorite!) and turned them into a big Six Flags. They shut down like 3 years later. Now it's vacant.

There's a reason Cedar Point is voted America's Best Theme Park year after year.

Let Six Flag's close.

ChevTac Firearms, LLC
"Like" us on Facebook: facebook.com/ChevTec
WillysEdition04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #37
Bill W

Carowinds here cost as much as Disney now too. I told my wife that I would be willing to pay Disney prices if the park was kept to Disney standards and had as much to offer.
Bill W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #38
SouthSeaPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjislander View Post
Yaaarrrrr.....I mean ummm Yeah
LOL have you been? I love it there, but the $6 Beer does suck! But worth it to drink in line and be buzzed by the time you get on the ride
SouthSeaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #39
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
Carowinds here cost as much as Disney now too. I told my wife that I would be willing to pay Disney prices if the park was kept to Disney standards and had as much to offer.
Disney World is way cheaper than Six Flags, particularly if you buy like a two week pass. The longer your pass, the cheaper it is. I was at Disney World over last summer for the second time, and it's about half what it is to go to Six Flags. Disney World gets you with the food and drinks. You can't get something to eat for less than $10 a person. I'm sure Six Flags is the same way though (I haven't been in years, and I live real close to it). Only bad thing about Disney World is you can't just go for a day. You HAVE to go for at least three days minimum, and it's best to go for five. Six Flags is a one day trip.
Unread 03-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #40
yjislander
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSeaPirate View Post
LOL have you been? I love it there, but the $6 Beer does suck! But worth it to drink in line and be buzzed by the time you get on the ride
Yeah its been a few years but I liked it when I went
penaties™
cought™
buissinesses™
mabey™
seel™
come'in™

Christian Jeeper #4

92 Yj on 32's
2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I'm so poor, I bought a hooker then beat her up and took my fake money back.
yjislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #41
Texan4life
2004 LJ Wrangler 

When I was a kid, the wait for the big rides was about 30-45 minutes. It's now close to 2 hours unless you go on a week day and show up at the park just before it opens. Even with most coupons, it costs $30 + $10 to park and walk 1/2 mile to the gate. You can pay an extra $20/person for a device that holds your place in line while you go do other stuff, but I can't afford $50/person for a family of 5. It's not worth the money for the hassle unless you work for a large company that reserves the whole park. Then the lines are short and it's a blast. It wouldn't bother me in the least if they went belly up.
Unread 03-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #42
Coldfever
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I stopped going in 2003 when I was at Six Flags Darien Lake for a Skynyrd Show. Something along the lines of $30 for a large pizza, $5 dollar medium cups of soda, it looks like their customers are showing what they think about that.
Coldfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #43
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4life View Post
When I was a kid, the wait for the big rides was about 30-45 minutes. It's now close to 2 hours unless you go on a week day and show up at the park just before it opens. Even with most coupons, it costs $30 + $10 to park and walk 1/2 mile to the gate. You can pay an extra $20/person for a device that holds your place in line while you go do other stuff, but I can't afford $50/person for a family of 5. It's not worth the money for the hassle unless you work for a large company that reserves the whole park. Then the lines are short and it's a blast. It wouldn't bother me in the least if they went belly up.
I thought they started doing the speed pass thing like they do at Disney World??? At Disney you can get a speed pass thing. You go punch in at the ride and it will give you a time to come back, that way you don't have to wait in line.
Unread 03-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #44
nwiTJdave

parking is like 25 bucks. that is bs. i will the 39 bucks or whatever it costs for the coca cola can or try the military discount thing but 25 bucks to park, 7 bucks a soda, 10 bucks for a hamburger, i would rather drive the extra hour and be at ceder point.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #45
Captainofiron
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ2Timer View Post

They need to get back to their roots. Dump Bugs and Daffy and return the Spelunkers to The Cave.
spelunkers to the cave??

sounds kinda gay, haha

No the mine train was my first coaster too.

Always been a good one even when I got older.
The ending of the mine train was awesome, you are up in that Bar then all of the sudden BOOM you go into the cave

Man lot of Six flags haters walked in here.

Anyways, I think you guys would appreciate Six Flags over Texas and Fiesta Texas, year after year I go in the summer and its never disappointed me, only once I was stupid enough to go on July4th weekend, and I think I only rode like 2 rides.

82 Chevy K10 Silverado Single Cab, Short Bed, 3" suspension lift, 350 SBC, TH-350, NP 208C, 10 bolt 8.5 axles front and rear (open diffys for now), Warn Premium hubs up front, 33x12.50-15 BFG A/Ts
Captainofiron is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.