Showoff your Guns Thread! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Showoff your Guns Thread!

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Unread 11-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #121
tcourdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
wow, thanks to obama i can't find pmag's anywhere online now. hopefully i can catch some before january.

DPMS still has them.
http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/product...=5084&cat=1827

88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #122
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

what does gary do with the guns that he buys from you guys? or is that not able to be talked about? someone said he is saving them so obamas brown shirts dont take them from you guys... whats that about?
Unread 11-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #123
GREASEMONKEY
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ruger M77 MKII Tactical, .270 Win., Bushnell Banner 3x9x50, Adj. trigger (6oz pull), Bipod for prone hunting. Holding 3/4" groups @ 150yds.

Ruger 10/22K, Fagen Thumbhole Stock, Simmons 2.8x10x44. Holding 1/2" groups @ 125yds.
My Ammo Can Console
------------------------------------------------------
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 01:08 AM   #124
Coyotes97
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Nice! Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some! I ordered some on tues from somone who said they had them in stock and then I got an email friday saying they were backordered. I was so pissed!

I swore I wouldn't get into this panic buying but tues I woke up and said "we are going to have 'president-elect obama' before I go to bed tonight". And the panic kicked in. I had already ordered a mossy 930 SPX tactical shotgun and I thought that was enough but suddenly I felt the need for an AR and mags. Weird because I already sold one AR because it really wasn't my thing. So now I have the mags wrapped up. I called my ffl on wed (dumb, I know). My ffl says he ordered a Rock River 16" flattop carbine on tues (all his existing AR inventory was sold tues eve-wed AM. Anyway, he said when/if he gets the carbine it's mine if I want it. So long as the money can be had I will pick it up.
Unread 11-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #125
06camarodude
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SAFARIXJ View Post
what does gary do with the guns that he buys from you guys? or is that not able to be talked about? someone said he is saving them so obamas brown shirts dont take them from you guys... whats that about?
That's between Gary and his "Associates". I'm not an attorney, nor do I have any business experience, so I try to only dabble in matters directly relating to keeping my "guns" firmly attached between my shoulders and my elbows. . . lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsapo View Post
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Matthew 7:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
That's a pretty decent crawl ratio, tell Matthew congrats. :2thumbsup:
06camarodude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 03:45 AM   #126
flexytj79
2001 TJ Wrangler 

wish i had some guns

australia has really tight laws on gun ownership
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlawless View Post
This should be interesting. Aussies always come up with the best stories.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon 05 LJ View Post
Better yet, why are you looking at the hook??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram1500dodge View Post
shes cute an all, but man, if my hook looked like that hook, id never let it out of my sight.
flexytj79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 05:12 AM   #127
jnr0104
Old Jeep Guy

2008 JK Wrangler 

Tom Gresham's gun talk radio show yesterday was reporting about obama's new website change.gov, and that they had his anti gun plans such as assault weapon,all semi auto including pump shotgun,and handgun bans listed on the site. Well after about 20 minutes he said he had gotten a call and the list had been removed from the site. Guess the obamans listen to the radio too. Obama is also planning on using executive orders(so there is no vote needed to get a lot of things done early and quickly after the 20th of Jan.Guntalk.com is the website for gresham's show if your interested,he has alot of useful info .
jnr0104 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 05:22 AM   #128
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

Here's the only gun I have. I don't think I will have it for long though. It shoots water over 20ft. and holds over 1.72 gallons of water. I hear it is on Obama's ban list.

Unread 11-10-2008, 06:36 AM   #129
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
thanks, i'm going on the hunt locally for an ar that isn't a smith this week too.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #130
Reswob
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexytj79 View Post
wish i had some guns

australia has really tight laws on gun ownership
And you know who's to blame, don't you? All the Aussie's who said "No way, they'll never try take our guns," and rolled over to anti-gun legislation.

#27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
Reswob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #131
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

Anyone here at JF have an FNH PS90?
ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #132
NoUse328
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik View Post
Planning to pick up this little beauty in a month or so for Gary, ignore the price I found it for $720. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell the XD 9 or the XD 45 to get it yet though.

My dad has one in stainless and it's a good carry gun. It holds groups better than either of our other two 1911's and even better than my HK45c. The only bad thing is it's a bit picky with ammo (Jammed about 4 times firing 50 or so Remington UMC's. Nothing else has jammed it, but there's a significant accuracy gain if you find the right cartridge.)
NoUse328 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #133
jbramble24
1984 CJ7 

Just picked up one of these over the weekend. German Sports GSG-5. It's an MP-5 clone that shoots .22 LR.

Unread 11-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #134
tcourdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge2 View Post
Anyone here at JF have an FNH PS90?
I have (had ) the FN "Five Seven". I've looked at the P90 at our shop but just cant decide if I like it or not? My Father in Law set up the Tac Team at the police station he worked at before he recently retired, he purchased two of the full auto P90's, he said they rocked!
fn.jpg  
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #135
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

So with the potential changes..... my buddy Gary bought one last week. It's got a Eotech 553 on it, and we shot it over the weekend. It was extremely accurate, fairly quiet, and easy to maneuver. The downsides are the magazine and it's somewhat clunky loading, and the odd, sort of cramped, firing position.

So my question is to anyone who has shot them, or owns one..... any type of add-on accessories, aside from optical, that you've liked?
ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.