Showoff your Guns Thread! - Page 23 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Showoff your Guns Thread!

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #331
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I had to call like 4 walmarts to find one with any .45 in stock.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #332
AlTheKillerr

the guns ill be playing with this sunday

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #333
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I had to call like 4 walmarts to find one with any .45 in stock.
Here in communist IL, I really don't have an issue finding it, it might have something to do with the hoops you have to go through to buy it legally, I guess people don't feel like even messing with owning one anymore

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #334
Coyotes97
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik View Post
I shoot the winchester 100 rd box, for the .45 it costs me $27 and for the 9mm it costs me $21. I try to get tot he range about once a week but atleast every two, so it's costing me to much, that's another reason I'm wanting to get into reloading. The more I look into it, the more complicated it seems to get.

I'm sure it's not that difficult, but all the advice I get and things to watch out for, keeps pushing me away and it seems way easier to just stop off at Wally world on the way to the range.
Ken,

Let me know if you want help on reloading .45. It does seem complicated at first but once you make it over the hump in the learning curve it becomes really simple. You wonder why it ever seemed complicated. 45 is a great ctg to start with because it runs at such low pressures. You really have to try to blow yourself up. Especially if you are running a low power plinking load. To put it in perspective, A hot .357 magnum runs over 40,000psi. I estimate my .45 plinking load at 9,000psi. 16,000psi would be a pretty hot .45 load.
Unread 01-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #335
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

I really appreciate, and I'll take you up on that. Right now, I just picked up a new hobby, I've always been a big fresh water aquarium guy, and I just picked up a little salt water tank, so I'm trying to learn as much as possible about that at the moment. Between that, work certifications, trying all the differnt scotch and red wines, my brain's getting tapped, I'm not as young as I use to be.

Once I get one or more of these things down, then reloading is at the top of the list. There's only so much time, money and most importantly...the wife's patience with me and all my hobbies.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #336
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKuback View Post
the guns ill be playing with this sunday

Is that a properly permitted SBR?
Matt Gertsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #337
chlipeprtj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Seriously...

seriously are u people american that dont have guns...? im not a huge gun owner but i do have 97 total and i assure you they have never opened my safe and walked outside and started shooting ****. Guns dont hurt a thing, i promise you can take a gun and sit it in a corner and keep it their for a hundred years and it wont kill or hurt a thing.. but you put a ******* behind it then of course bad things will happen... with your logic people shoudnt own cars for that matter even drive them.... ??????
chlipeprtj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #338
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlipeprtj View Post
seriously are u people american that dont have guns...? im not a huge gun owner but i do have 97 total and i assure you they have never opened my safe and walked outside and started shooting ****. Guns dont hurt a thing, i promise you can take a gun and sit it in a corner and keep it their for a hundred years and it wont kill or hurt a thing.. but you put a ******* behind it then of course bad things will happen... with your logic people shoudnt own cars for that matter even drive them.... ??????
Huh?
Unread 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #339
ram1500dodge
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

not a huge gun owner?? I would say 97 guns is a nice size collection there big guy. but you are right on par with the rest of what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mean Fish View Post
......If hooking up some suspected terrorist's nads to a car battery yields a .001 % chance that we get a tiny bit of information that might save 1 American life I couldn't care less, red is positive and black is negative......
ram1500dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #340
ram1500dodge
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

not a huge gun owner?? I would say 97 guns is a nice size collection there big guy. but you are right on par with the rest of what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mean Fish View Post
......If hooking up some suspected terrorist's nads to a car battery yields a .001 % chance that we get a tiny bit of information that might save 1 American life I couldn't care less, red is positive and black is negative......
ram1500dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #341
tuckinauster
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gertsch View Post
I was wondering the same, but it kinda looks like it might be right at 16". Either way, its a nice simple AR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.J. O'rouke
"The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Itís a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."
tuckinauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #342
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gertsch View Post

no idea they arent mine. they are my sisters boyfriends
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #343
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckinauster View Post
I was wondering the same, but it kinda looks like it might be right at 16". Either way, its a nice simple AR.
I'd bet money that it's 14. The AK looks fishy too, the picture is low res, but I'm pretty sure that I can see 3 stops in the selector lever.
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #344
martinsburgjeep
I is the laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKuback View Post
no idea they arent mine. they are my sisters boyfriends
they're all kosher

Unread 01-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #345
AlTheKillerr

i highly doubt any of them are illegal

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.