Showoff your Guns Thread! - Page 204 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Showoff your Guns Thread!

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #3046
jccJeep
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
Arizona no longer requires a CCW, they got rid of that a few years ago.
Obviously, but they still issue them and they are a good alternative if valid in your state.

Unread 10-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #3047
rdnck_8
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jccJeep View Post
In this post I share an alternate avenue for getting a concealed carry permission slip if the one is your state is expensive/timely.

Getting an AZ permit was simple for me since I'm .mil but shouldn't be too hard for you. My total cost was $60 for the permit plus postage which was around $5. It took 21 days from the time I mailed my application to until my permit arrived at my house.

Step 1. See if an AZ permit is honored in your state. AZ permits are valid in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming

Step 2. Go here: http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concea...ermits/Obtain/ . You must request a permit application packet. Use this link https://www.azdps.gov/About/Contacts/Email/?c=CCW and tell them you'd like a permit application sent to your address. They'll send the application with instructions, two finger print cards, and a return envelope.

Step 3. Part of the eligibility requirements is to complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to ARS 13-3112.N. I used (5.)Evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States armed forces. You can use (3.)Completion of any national rifle association firearms safety or training course. Use this link to search for classes: http://www.nrainstructors.org/searchcourse.aspx Select all "Learn to shoot courses" and search 50 miles from your zip code(longer if you’re willing to drive) If the cost of the class(some are free!) plus $60 is less than the cost for a permit in your state, you’re good to go!

Step 4. Fingerprints. Your application packet requires two INK finger print cards. Your friendly neighborhood law enforcement agency should be able to do this.

Step 5. Mail your completed packet with payment and wait for approval.
One thing on this is most states require residents to get a permit from that state. Such as Minnesota, as a MN resident I am only ok to carry with a valid MN permit.
rdnck_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #3048
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

I was going to get that uber cool Mossberg that Dr. Marneaus posted, but saw that Ruger 10/22 take downs were back in stock so I jumped on that .

IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #3049
NIUPonyBoy
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would take a take down. :-)
-'07 Mineral Gray Ford Mustang GT Convertible
-'05 Silver Dodge Ram2500 PowerWagon Hemi 4x4
-'05 Silver Ford Freestar SEL Handicapped
NIUPonyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #3050
BigWheel7
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
I was going to get that uber cool Mossberg that Dr. Marneaus posted, but saw that Ruger 10/22 take downs were back in stock so I jumped on that .

We have a few of them at the shop I'm working at. We have them for 350 and sold a few of them. What did you give for yours?
BigWheel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #3051
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheel7 View Post
We have a few of them at the shop I'm working at. We have them for 350 and sold a few of them. What did you give for yours?
I got it at Cabelas, which impressed the hell out of me with outstanding service/selection/prices today. $349 + tax. I was going to get one 8 months ago before those f*cks went on shooting sprees. Then the take down 22s were going for $800 (actually selling) in this area on Armslist .

They also had the "tactical" 10/22 in blued finish for $369.
Unread 10-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #3052
NIUPonyBoy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Roughly 2/75ths of the family.

Roller over 6,600 on the heep.

Installed this,

Unread 10-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #3053
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy View Post
Roughly 2/75ths of the family.

Roller over 6,600 on the heep.

Installed this,

Please tell me this set up is legal in WI???
Unread 10-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #3054
NIUPonyBoy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Depends on where and if you have your CCW. It has changed since WI got the carry law. Check your local authorities.
Unread 10-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #3055
BigWheel7
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
I got it at Cabelas, which impressed the hell out of me with outstanding service/selection/prices today. $349 + tax. I was going to get one 8 months ago before those f*cks went on shooting sprees. Then the take down 22s were going for $800 (actually selling) in this area on Armslist .

They also had the "tactical" 10/22 in blued finish for $369.

We are selling them for the same $349.99 + tax. By tactical are you talking the carbine one which is the short barrel and flash suppressor or the one with the side folding stock on it?
BigWheel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #3056
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheel7 View Post
We are selling them for the same $349.99 + tax. By tactical are you talking the carbine one which is the short barrel and flash suppressor or the one with the side folding stock on it?
Yep, the take down but with a blue finish, shorter barrel and flash suppressor... and the name "tactical" which ads $20 bucks to the price tag.
Unread 10-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #3057
Scout734
...is this real life?

2000 TJ Wrangler 

My new Savage F Class 6mmBR Norma.

I'm having a lot of fun learning how to shoot bench rest with this rifle. Two sub .750 MOA 6 shot groups at 200yds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1

Yellow Jeep Club member #734
Scout734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #3058
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

you are so tiny compared to that gun lol.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 01:25 AM   #3059
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

My offset light mount came in today, finally mounted my Surefire light on my AR.

Last couple things I'm getting for my AR are a Blue Force VCAS padded 2 point sling, and an aimpoint PRO.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #3060
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Just sold this lil guy the other night

image-413057924.jpg

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.