Showoff your Guns Thread! - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Showoff your Guns Thread!

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 11-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #166
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Oh yah, and I'll be getting gary a 1911 in the next few weeks, he told me to keep an eye out for him.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #167
tuckinauster
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Oh yah, and I'll be getting gary a 1911 in the next few weeks, he told me to keep an eye out for him.
That guy must have some money cuz I'm getting him a custom .308 shortly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.J. O'rouke
"The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Itís a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."
tuckinauster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #168
80cj
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Very nice 80CJ! What brands are those? I have a Fox 20 gauge double that was my Grandfathers, very nice little gun.
tcourdin, post a pic of you Fox. Those are good American made doubles. My brother had a Fox years ago. We used it as a trade on another gun. A dumb move.
80cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #169
tcourdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80cj View Post
tcourdin, post a pic of you Fox. Those are good American made doubles. My brother had a Fox years ago. We used it as a trade on another gun. A dumb move.

It's actually at my Dads house. My Grandfather handed it down to my Dad, then my Brother borrowed it one day and never brought it back. When my Parents were moving they were pulling a trash can out to the curb and my Dad pulled out a barrel out of it...it was the Fox, the stock was broken and in there as well. He was devastated. We wont get into what a pos my Brother is. I snuck out the barrel and action and had it restored at a gunsmith, and found a new stock as well. It cost me $800, and I gave it to my Dad on Christmas about 3 years ago, he was shocked! I'll snap a pick when I'm around their house this weekend.
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #170
GREASEMONKEY
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckinauster View Post
Nice collection you've got there. Theres some beautiful wood stocks in that second pic.
Thanks! That's just the beginning of the collection. Next a set of Purdy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gertsch View Post
Very impressive collection, I hope to begin collecting shotguns someday.
http://www.charltonhallauctions.com/
Get on the mailing list for the december sale! Keep an eye on the online catalogue. When the december catalogue is posted, you will not be disappointed! Here's the link to last Dec. sale.
http://www.charltonhallauctions.com/...sults.asp?st=U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I swear to god I have that same knife on the right there, it's old as hell.
It was my Grandfathers when he was a boy!
My Ammo Can Console
------------------------------------------------------
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #171
LostINohiO
1985 CJ7 

anybody else going to the "gun show"
Unread 11-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #172
justinwalden

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostINohiO View Post

anybody else going to the "gun show"
it took 171 post
Unread 11-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #173
tcourdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80cj View Post
tcourdin, post a pic of you Fox. Those are good American made doubles.
Here's a shot of the Fox. The blueing on the barrel turned out beautiful. I forget what the gunsmith did to the receiver finish, seems like he said something about an acid bath but I dont recall what else he did. It turned out ok considering what it looked like. The stocks arent as pretty as what it had on it, I still have the original forearm which I really like but the original stock is ruined.

A tip, never ever never ever loan your guns out.
fox.jpg  
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #174
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
^98muddy jeep, your Daughter doesnt need that .22 Colt, sell it to me! That was the first pistol I had when I was about 12, I traded it for a shotgun when I was about 16 and I kick myself now!
sorry she would kill me plus its a good wepon to train her to avenge my death with when shes older I have the magnum cylinder for it as well
Unread 11-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #175
80cj
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Here's a shot of the Fox. The blueing on the barrel turned out beautiful. I forget what the gunsmith did to the receiver finish, seems like he said something about an acid bath but I dont recall what else he did. It turned out ok considering what it looked like. The stocks arent as pretty as what it had on it, I still have the original forearm which I really like but the original stock is ruined.

A tip, never ever never ever loan your guns out.
Very nice! My younger brother had one of those a number of years ago. That's a Savage-Fox B-ST. A rugged and reliable design that was once very popular. Unfortunately, not many American companies make doubles anymore because they're quite labor intensive. The ones that are currently American made cost an arm and a leg now. Thanks for the pic.
80cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #176
Shag
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here are a few I sold to Gary.

Shaun
Buy Shag A Lifetime Membership
Quote:
Originally Posted by afbond03
....just need a nice tug it would be really simple to get me from behind just pull me back....
rbowling is a thief. I bought these gears from him, and now I am out my money and still no gears. Do not trust him.
Shag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #177
b3nj4m1n
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik View Post
Planning to pick up this little beauty in a month or so for Gary, ignore the price I found it for $720. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell the XD 9 or the XD 45 to get it yet though.

hey my buddy just bought that exact gun for $599 last week (apparently used but you can't tell) and he spent the rest of the money on some crimson trace laser grips for it ^_^
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." -Mark Twain
b3nj4m1n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #178
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3nj4m1n View Post
hey my buddy just bought that exact gun for $599 last week (apparently used but you can't tell) and he spent the rest of the money on some crimson trace laser grips for it ^_^
I want that deal, no used ones at any of my dealers

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #179
HankyDanky
1989 XJ Cherokee 

My AR-15 Colt and My Winchester Model 97

The XJ Rebuild- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1327643/

People are always grabbing the handles, clutching the seat, or stomping an imaginary brake peddle when we're out having fun.
HankyDanky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #180
b3nj4m1n
1997 TJ Wrangler 

just bought a 9mm compact baby eagle a month ago

only thing i got so far i need money fast!

heres a couple of my friend's last time we went shooting
ruger p94, my baby eagle, walther p22, dan wesson 44 magnum he just bought from his dad that day, his gf's lil beretta .22, and a .17 hmr

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." -Mark Twain
b3nj4m1n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.