Showoff your Guns Thread! - Page 105 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Showoff your Guns Thread!

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 05-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #1561
paddingtonbear
1997 ZJ 

Since we are on the subject of .44mags and Dirty Harry, this is my recent purchase. (I had done a separate post earlier, but I'll throw it in here) I am in the process of finding some age specific wood (coke) grips, in the mean time as I learn how to master it, the Hogue grip does well. Its the pre- Dirty Harry gun, its before smith had the 29, or any numbered "group" or style of handguns, this was the "44mag target" 1957 manufacture date.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crager soft 8-32x10.5x15 AT
Kevinsoffroad Radiator support/tow hooks
Kevinsoffroad Sliders
paddingtonbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #1562
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Sold my .44 Mag just a few months back. Trying to reduce the number of calibers. Bought a 1911 Micro Compact to fill the empty space in my safe.

Nice enough as a pocket gun, but not as much fun as my full size 1911. This will be the next one I sell.
Unread 05-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #1563
Reswob
1998 ZJ 

Chicago, who makes that 1911, and how much might you want to sell it for?

#27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
Reswob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #1564
Ski01xj
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGuy View Post
Sold my .44 Mag just a few months back. Trying to reduce the number of calibers. Bought a 1911 Micro Compact to fill the empty space in my safe.

Nice enough as a pocket gun, but not as much fun as my full size 1911. This will be the next one I sell.
Do you CC that gun? I have a full size Springfield but when I was shopping around I couldn't believe how heavy the sub compacts are.
Ski01xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #1565
paddingtonbear
1997 ZJ 

Do they make that in 9mm? I can't seem to figure it out. (Don't get mad at me .45 guys)

EDIT- They have the EMP, but its not a GI, how did you get a .45 GI in the micro sizing?
Crager soft 8-32x10.5x15 AT
Kevinsoffroad Radiator support/tow hooks
Kevinsoffroad Sliders
paddingtonbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #1566
rosco1

izzat a springfield? i have a fulsize and like it alot. good quality
Unread 05-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #1567
Reswob
1998 ZJ 

What kind of knife is that in the second pic? Looks like a Benchmade, but I can't quite put my finger on the model.

#27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
Reswob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 11:04 PM   #1568
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Picked a new piece up today... a 1911..

yes an airsoft gun. Picked it up today. Had >1500$ in full auto AEG airsoft guns before I "grew up" freshman year of HS. Sold them that year because as I got older (16yrs) I realized spending that much on fake guns is absolutely stupid. Saving up for some real steel now that I'll be living in a house. Love shooting though! Just don't own one myself yet. Just picked this up today for 18.99$ to screw around in the basement and backyard over the summer.

Beautiful guns btw guys... My plan is snaggina cheap .22 and decent pump shotgun until I get out of school. Then my goal will be building an AR.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. It’s a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, we’re a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #1569
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post
Picked a new piece up today... a 1911..

yes an airsoft gun. Picked it up today. Had >1500$ in full auto AEG airsoft guns before I "grew up" freshman year of HS. Sold them that year because as I got older (16yrs) I realized spending that much on fake guns is absolutely stupid. Saving up for some real steel now that I'll be living in a house. Love shooting though! Just don't own one myself yet. Just picked this up today for 18.99$ to screw around in the basement and backyard over the summer.

Beautiful guns btw guys... My plan is snaggina cheap .22 and decent pump shotgun until I get out of school. Then my goal will be building an AR.
I've got one of those. I use it to shoot at random cats and racoons who come on our back porch and eat our cat's food. It hasn't jammed once.
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 02:47 AM   #1570
cibrmike
2006 LJ Wrangler 

My small collection. Wasr 10/63 7.62 x 39, Savage 110 300 wsm, Ruger mdl 77 30/06, Browning hi power 9mm, Ruger 357 mag, S&W 22 LR with red dot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6297309...in/photostream
cibrmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 04:27 AM   #1571
92XJT
2012 JK Wrangler 

newest addition:

92XJT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #1572
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reswob View Post
Chicago, who makes that 1911, and how much might you want to sell it for?
Shoot, already gone. Sorry.

It was a Springfield Armory 1911. I did CC it a few times, but I normally CC a full size 1911 so no issues for me. And yes, they are pretty heavy for the size.

I don't think SA makes the GI series in Micro Compact anymore, just the EMP ones. Honestly, I think 1911s need the longer slides in .45.

And the knife is just an el cheapo eBay folder.
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #1573
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Newest addition:

Mossberg 500 bullpup. Ugly and heavy.
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #1574
tcourdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGuy View Post
Newest addition:

Mossberg 500 bullpup. Ugly and heavy.

Good find! I bought one of those new when I was about 12 years old, I'm 39 now! It's been a good gun, I've never had to do anything to it. You dont ever see any of them for sale.
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #1575
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92XJT View Post
newest addition:

Is that the Beta C-Mag?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.