Shaving sucks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Shaving sucks

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!TERAFLEX JKU 2.5" Elite LCG Long FlexArm Lift Kit w/

Unread Today, 04:33 PM   #1
ISurvivedNMU
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Shaving sucks

Every year we have a month at work where we go through testing and fitness and we have to shave. I hate it, so this next month is it. I need to buy a new razor and something to make this at least slightly exciting.

I am looking at this on Amazon.... Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor

Or the kit.. Shaving Gift Set with Merkur Safety Razor, Bowl, Shaving Soap, Badger Brush, Stand and Safety Razor

But I think some people stress that the right shaving cream is what makes the difference...

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream

Any advise will be appreciated.

ISurvivedNMU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 07:40 PM   #2
reflex1
2014 FSJ Cherokee 

Use hair clippers to get the most off and wait for a couple of days before using a shaving razor - give yer face a chance to acclimate to the harshness it is about to receive. Then use a gel shaving cream after first washing yer face with soapy water and a hot but not so hot it burns washcloth left on yer face for a few minutes to soften the whiskers. Take short strokes rather that the whole side of yer face - remember yer face hasn't had a razor on it in how long? Good luck!
reflex1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.