Sent Money, No Parts. Help JacKedUP4x4 - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Sent Money, No Parts. Help JacKedUP4x4

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Closed Thread
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #91
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

nevermind i got money but its still only half

1994 grand cherokee laredo 4.0 IRO 5.5 critical path long arm kit and OTK steering 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's

high pinion dana 30 and 8.8 in garage
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/lateralus3s-slow-build-thread-1042086/"]my build thread[/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]FOR SALE ONE SET OF ZJ D44A AXLE SHAFTS $150 SHIPPED[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
lateralus3 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #92
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

and paypal finally let me dispute on the other transaction so maybe ill get the other half

1994 grand cherokee laredo 4.0 IRO 5.5 critical path long arm kit and OTK steering 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/lateralus3s-slow-build-thread-1042086/"]my build thread[/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]FOR SALE ONE SET OF ZJ D44A AXLE SHAFTS $150 SHIPPED[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #93
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

And you still have been dealing with this BS for months.

So, even when you get your money back, this POS has put you through a huge hassle, that is not your fault in any way. And he has blamed everyone but himself.

That is what is not acceptable.

I have believed throughout the whole thing that some way or another you would get your money.
Jeff88 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #94
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

damn straight im getting my money back! he sure as hell didnt earn it, oh and he deleted me off his facebook .....im over it

Unread 02-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #95
A1A-LJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I just called his work and double checked the number. I explained we are looking for him and they said he "is not employed here." so the guy is a fat liar or worse a wanna be volunteer and not a paid professional.
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #96
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1A-LJ View Post
I just called his work and double checked the number. I explained we are looking for him and they said he "is not employed here." so the guy is a fat liar or worse a wanna be volunteer and not a paid professional.

Nothing bugs me more than somebody saying they're a soldier/LEO/fireman when they are NOT.
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #97
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wow, this just keeps getting better. Can't wait for this guy to get what's coming to him. Poser, liar, thief, delusional POS....what am I missing? I should send him an invite to the next IndyORV camping trip.
Imped is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #98
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Charlie Wenzel!!!
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. It’s a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, we’re a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #99
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
Unread 02-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #100
JacKedUP4x4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Just called the cops over there, they said to call the cops here and they will work with them if its in their county
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #101
modette
2005 WK 

This thread is just full of FAIL, and just getting better.

So the dude lied about being in that fire department? Time to contact the police, but only the victims with the issues can do that.

Reason I said the thread is full of fail is do to OP wanting $275 back, but so worried about THEMSELVES and a whooping $275 they are not going to the police. $275 would so be worth having this dude fired (assuming we find where he works now) or having the police make contact with him and possible charge him.

I guess I'm lucky in life, $275 not much money and I be so into pressing charges a month after he was stalling.

Hard for me to feel sorry for the victims when they don't step up to the plate.
modette is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #102
modette
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacKedUP4x4 View Post
Just called the cops over there, they said to call the cops here and they will work with them if its in their county

Glad to hear someone took a step....
modette is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #103
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by modette View Post
This thread is just full of FAIL, and just getting better.

So the dude lied about being in that fire department? Time to contact the police, but only the victims with the issues can do that.

Reason I said the thread is full of fail is do to OP wanting $275 back, but so worried about THEMSELVES and a whooping $275 they are not going to the police. $275 would so be worth having this dude fired (assuming we find where he works now) or having the police make contact with him and possible charge him.

I guess I'm lucky in life, $275 not much money and I be so into pressing charges a month after he was stalling.

Hard for me to feel sorry for the victims when they don't step up to the plate.
It wasn't completely about the money. Read the other thread. MoparBoy stated he was delayed because of a messy divorce/custody battle. He has a few other jeepers that swear by him. The guys he ripped off were trying to give him a chance to do right by them and the Jeep community by handling himself appropriately. I know Chicagoniner wanted to go pick up some parts and ship them himself to help Moparboy out but the thread was closed and that communication moved onto PM and text as far as I know.

So no, it's not really because OP and the others are selfish. It's because very rarely does a Jeeper just go out and screw other jeepers like that. It's just not done, and they were trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Moparboy still hasn't come through and it's beyond asking him nicely at this point.
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #104
JacKedUP4x4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Called the cops here they took my info and said she was sending someone to me and they should be here soon. Let's see how long it takes them.
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #105
JacKedUP4x4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Their saying to send him a certified letter to his house to alert him that the case will be looked into if I don't get the money by a certain date but I don't have his address the cop from here is calling him now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.