Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent Money, No Parts. Help JacKedUP4x4

98K views 1K replies 85 participants last post by  1stblack97ZJ 
#1 ·
I was contacted today by JacKedUP4x4. This is what his message said:

I didn't want it to come to this but I've waited over a month for parts and still nothing. Ive told him I want the parts or money back and still isn't doing anything. His username here is Moparboy01 email is Bigdodgeram00@yahoo.com real name is Matthew Evans and he lives in Genoa(I believe it is) Illinois. He told me once a week 2 different weeks that he was shipping it out that week sometime and then it was the first week of Feb he was suppose to ship it and the he said he was sending it out last weekend. Still nothing.
It is terrible to see our fellow members scammed or hurt in any way when attempting to conduct some friendly business here on the forum. Hopefully by drumming up a little notice (like we always do) and contacting Moparboy01 in various forms of escalation, we can either get parts shipped, or at least JacKedUP4x4's money back. He told me he paid with PayPal, but he used the personal gift option to keep from getting charged.

Here is a link to the sales thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f149/trail-zj-part-out-1299070/

#316 ·
JacKedUP4x4 said:
He said if I want my money tonight all the calls need to stop and the craigslist ads
Send a text to him, tell him you have nothing to do with the calls but you are sure that if you post on JF that you received your money it will probably stop. Also tell him that if you don't have the money in your account in Twenty minutes you will call the his local police, your local police, his state police and the FBI. Then 21 minutes later when he comes up with some sob story call all of those agencies, then text Jim to expect contac soon. End of story.

#323 ·
I just joined this site and I sure hate to see this stuff happen. This same thing happened to me with some aircraft parts and the guy ended up in prison for 8 years. I felt bad for his family but the crap had to stop.
I got to say that you guy's and this forum are actually saving his butt if he responds correctly.
Good job !!!!

#336 ·
He called the **** poop!

#342 ·
webbjan said:
This x 1000.
Pirate guys make this JF effort look like childsplay. But I'm pretty impressed with JF as a whole right now, proud to be a member! Not sure PBB would do any better. Also FWIW I don't see why you guys are giving him 24 more hours it's been months, flame away! Ps this tool is definitely reading this, so goddammit give the kid his money back, and your lucky he is being so nice about it, you really hit the lotto scamming this guy. Consider A few calls nothing, it could be worse for you scumbag.

#353 ·
all the posts i was multi-quoting were replied to by the time this **** loaded. **** slow internet :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.