senior in highschool needs advice about life - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 Old 01-30-2010, 07:56 PM
IDK

Do the military man, they pay for college and you get the honor to serve your country in the military you will learn skills that you will need to succeed in life, military service is good to have on that application for your dream job not to mention you get like 200 job training skills to choose from in the military. Just use your head and don't do anything stupid, I plan on doing the military after school. You only get one life, don't screw it up, your young and the doors are wide open, opportunity is there follow your dreams.

JpThang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 01-30-2010, 08:48 PM
hyperrust
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Good question. That you're asking it shows that you have some maturity many of your peers lack. I have no personal military experience, but based on observing friends and colleagues, it may open many doors for you. It's a several year commitment, but so is college/working your way up in a job.
post #33 of 33 Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 PM
label3131

i was in the same spot as u a few months ago man, went to community college for a sem. and i was like this suckssss lol. so know i leave for ft. benning april 7th lol ( got MEPS tomorrow)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.