Selling photos for advertisement, how much. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Selling photos for advertisement, how much.

I have some photos I may be able to offer to a company for a future advertisement series. I have never done this and don't want to get screwed. How much would be fair for a one of a kind picture? What about a series of them? Does the price decrease for the series or does the price per picture increase as part of a series?

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 07:50 PM
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

usually they figure out their marketing on their own without hoping crazy old sheep humpers will take pictures for them.

so what are your pictures of and what company are you targeting?

Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

16 Renegade
99 XJ
post #3 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman View Post
usually they figure out their marketing on their own without hoping crazy old sheep humpers will take pictures for them.

so what are your pictures of and what company are you targeting?
I will post up links to the ads when they pay me the money and put them in use.

"Hoping crazy old sheep humpers will take pictures for them." I figured most people would not even care or want to see me naked with a sheep, until I got the cash and request from you. The pics I am looking to sell are decent pictures and will not bring anywhere near what you paid to see me naked with sheep, it would be awesome if they did though. That is why I am asking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
post #4 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
AlTheKillerr

it really depends on the company and what the pictures are of. since you are not a well known photographer dont expect to get much.

Edit: if you want feel free to shoot me a pm and i can talk to some people and see what they say you should be getting

Photographer
2000 XJ, 3.5" lift, 31s, Locked
post #5 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
WillysEdition04
2008 JK Wrangler 

You might want to base your prices on what Stock Photos sell for. There are many websites that sell stock photos to marketing/ad companies. Just search through them and find a comparible pick, take their price, mark it up 20% artist fee, and you should have a good idea.

04 TJ Willys Edition 41MB-04TJ ...SOLD
08 JK Unlimited
post #6 of 7 Old 03-30-2008, 10:30 PM
BLS33
Chief of the brain police

1985 CJ7 

I'll give you 3 cents for them.
post #7 of 7 Old 03-31-2008, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS33 View Post
I'll give you 3 cents for them.
You got a deal. Oh wait you already have all of the pictures of me naked and all it cost was that one night. OH wait what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, sorry I won't tell anyone how you got those pictures.

Hint: 4 automotive lambswool seat covers held on by a roll of duct tape and BLS33 making seductive sheep noises. But that is all I will say you have to figure out the rest of it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.