Secret jeep wave???? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Secret jeep wave????

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #31
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

1. I smell troll.

2. I haven't been on JF in 3 weeks and I come back to find this. I shall now continue my sabbatical.

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #32
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnkai View Post
Thank you eveyone for the best responses ever, feels like I'm sitting with my best friends as the fire off smart *** comments to something i just said. It feels like home here to me on the jeep forum.
Just don't post a thread asking how much lift you need to fit a certain size tire. Use the sirch function.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #33
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
The truely elite Jeepers wave an different appendage out the window at other Jeeps.
I used to do that, but the road rash from it dragging on the ground got annoying.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #34
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thank God, its about time I won something, where do I go to claim my internet?

forumrunner_20130903_190428.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.